South National Refu...

Notifications
Clear all

South National Refunds

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

As you all know by now, the South National at Glen Helen has been postponed until July 24-26, due to the COVID-19 Virus.
This unprecedented time in our Nation has affected all of us on some level. We have a new phrase of "Social Distancing" and toilet paper is more valuable than race fuel.
During this time of uncertainty for so many of us, the Board wants all of our Members to know that their best interest is our highest priority.
We are offering a no questions asked full refund for all Pre-Registration for the South National (minus the Red Podium transaction fee).
We will be reopening Pre-Registration in May for the South National.
Our hope is that this gives all of us some time to process what is going on with COVID-19 and how it will continue to develop in the coming weeks and months.
Please use this Forum as a way to stay connected with one another. The OTHGMX Instagram page is continuing to post updates on open tracks.
God bless all of you and I hope to see you at the races soon!

For refunds email: othgmx@gmail.com

Les Griffin 913g
Stat Guy

For some reason the email kicked back.
Please issue a refund to Tim Wilson
969v
Love to hit the July race but we are already committed to another event.

Thanks and good luck

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Please see the updated email address, othgmx@gmail.com.
Additionally, if you preregistered already, get a refund, and re-preregister when it opens back up (I’m confused) you will keep your original gate pick. Please ask questions on the forum so that we can answer them for everyone!

Les Griffin 913g

ReplyQuote

I sure hope Red Podium is the one paying back the on line transaction fees and the club is not eating the fees.  If we are- can the club  bank account afford to do that?

ReplyQuote