Anyone going to DT-...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone going to DT-1

21 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I’m thinking of making the drive anybody going up Saturday and staying the night?

i'm going up saturday but i'm staying at a hotel. would like to find someone i can leave my bike with so i don't have to drag my trailer up there.

ReplyQuote

Mark I know there is a pretty big group coming up from the south chapter going.

Bill your more than welcome to leave your bike with us as my dad and I will be staying the night at the track

ReplyQuote

Great, Thanks Nick

ReplyQuote

I will be there if it doesn't get rained out  >:( >:(

ReplyQuote

Shoosh about that wet stuff that comes from the clouds

ReplyQuote

Good luck to all racers out there going to DT-1 Kick some Valley A$$!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Hope it doesn’t rain too much, don’t want another Cal City race.

ReplyQuote

Mud races are awesome you should have been at the WORCS GP last weekend it was a blast

Elvis573g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

Better check the weather thru Gorman and the Grape Vine. Could get icy.

ReplyQuote

Mud races are awesome you should have been at the WORCS GP last weekend it was a blast

Elvis573g
Viva Las Vegas

I am glad you like them as it says now 60% chance on Saturday and 50% on Sunday!!

ReplyQuote

Weather forecast for the weekend keeps bouncing around quite a bit, so give it a couple more days.

Doesn't matter to me though... As long as the race isn't cancelled I'll be there.

ReplyQuote

Weather forecast for the weekend keeps bouncing around quite a bit, so give it a couple more days.

Doesn't matter to me though... As long as the race isn't cancelled I'll be there.

Yeah it is bouncing so just be careful either way, I am personally not going only reason is that I do not want to take that chance of driving 5 hours to find out maybe the race is cancelled. have fun!

ReplyQuote

Yeah it is bouncing so just be careful either way, I am personally not going only reason is that I do not want to take that chance of driving 5 hours to find out maybe the race is cancelled. have fun!

Am snow fall for Saturday morning in Gorman horse shit

ReplyQuote

We need some info from the Valley Chapter. Rained solid all week and rain forecast this weekend. No way it will dry out. A lot of people will need to cancel hotel reservations if the track is a mud bog.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2