Cal City 9/30 Race ...

Notifications
Clear all

Cal City 9/30 Race "Thank You"!

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Thank you to everyone who came out and raced with us on Sunday.  The track was fun, flowed very well and just a great time all together.  We had members from all 5 of the OTHG chapters in attendance at this race (South, Valley, Bay, Sierra, and Reno).  Thank you again, we will see everyone in two weeks at the South National.

Rich

Thank you Rich and the entire OTHG crew that put on another great day of racing for us at a great track! (I honestly didn't see you going into that turn: 😉

ReplyQuote

I want to thank all of you, this was truly an epic weekend with the original gang. Awesome track. Loved the open practice on Saturday too. See you all in s few weeks.

ReplyQuote

I went from hating the track to loving the track all in Moto 1 pulled a holeshot.. I held onto first.. everything fell into place.. had a blast!

ReplyQuote

Thank you to the gang, the board, and everyone else involved. Just an all around fun weekend and the BBQ was great!

My Moto 1 battle with Rich Young was probably the most fun I had all year. I definitely got a little too hot in a corner or 2, but Rich gave it right back and I think we passed each other 4 or 5 times. Just an absolute blast!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Thank you to the gang, the board, and everyone else involved. Just an all around fun weekend and the BBQ was great!

My Moto 1 battle with Rich Young was probably the most fun I had all year. I definitely got a little too hot in a corner or 2, but Rich gave it right back and I think we passed each other 4 or 5 times. Just an absolute blast!

Yes, I had a chance to announce some of your race James that was a good battle for the lead between Matt Tallman , who got the hole shot in both Moto's and yourself , Richard Young and Alex Paven. Tim Gruter was charging hard but he couldn't make up a couple seconds seconds each lap. He didn't seem to get tired and he never gave up trying to catch you leaders. During that first Moto Jon Agnew ended up getting his rear tire stuck underneath the back fence for a couple laps.He finally managed to get his bike out with the help of a flagger. I'm not sure how that happened.

ReplyQuote