Saturday night BBQ ...

Notifications
Clear all

Saturday night BBQ at Cal City

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

If you are camping at Cal City on Saturday 9/29, plan on coming to the BBQ and hanging out with friends and enjoying some Carne Asada Tacos! 

Rich

Count me in!

ReplyQuote

😛 Friday night and Saturday night camping for me, so count Brock and I in on Saturday!
[move]
Is there a list of items needed to bring to the party?  :)[/move]

ReplyQuote

I am in plus 2 .5

What is needed.?

ReplyQuote

I'm in also.
Jon

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Awesome guys.  I will provide the carne asada so what is needed is the following:

Plates
Napkins
utensils
Rice
Beans
Tortillas (corn and flower, street taco size)
Chips
Salsa
Guacamole
Cilantro
green onions (pre-cut)
black olives (sliced)

BYOB!!!!!!!

And anything else that you feel goes good with street tacos!  As many of you know, the valley chapter is joining us for this race.  I have also heard talks of members from the Sierra and Bay chapters coming as well.  So, I am planning on about 50 people.  This race always attracts a large camping group and the local hotel is sold out!  Should be a great Saturday night!

Rich

ReplyQuote

Awesome guys.  I will provide the carne asada so what is needed is the following:

Plates
Napkins
utensils
Rice
Beans
[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]Tortillas (corn and flower, street taco size)  MATT[/shadow][/glow]
Chips
Salsa
Guacamole
Cilantro
green onions (pre-cut)
black olives (sliced)

BYOB!!!!!!!

And anything else that you feel goes good with street tacos!  As many of you know, the valley chapter is joining us for this race.  I have also heard talks of members from the Sierra and Bay chapters coming as well.  So, I am planning on about 50 people.  This race always attracts a large camping group and the local hotel is sold out!  Should be a great Saturday night!

Rich

ReplyQuote

I will bring chips and salsa.

Check Cumbo for the CORN. Lol 😮 😮 😮 8) 8)

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Jeez Mark .
Corn is not even on the list.
Can't i just show up and eat every one else's supplied food,like some of the others do?
I guess not, now.
Since your calling out the corn...lol!
We'll see you there, with some fresh canned corn.
Corn can be added to your rice or added to the large Tortillas or even eaten desperately with butter and salt.
Who would have known, there are so many choices with corn...lol.

ReplyQuote

I'll bring plates, napkins, utensils.

ReplyQuote

Plates
Napkins
utensils
Rice
Beans
[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]Tortillas (corn and flower, street taco size)  DKF[/shadow][/glow]
Chips
Salsa
Guacamole
Cilantro
green onions (pre-cut)
black olives (sliced)

BYOB!!!!!!!

Rich

ReplyQuote