Notifications
Clear all

2018 South National Registration Now Open

12 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

2018 OTHG South National

The South National is coming to California City on October 12th, 13th and 14th 2018!  The South chapter board is happy to bring the OTHG family to compete on a custom-tailored track alongside the terrific support team at the facility!  We hope you will join us for a premier experience with the OTHG family ... the premier Vet Motocross club, The Over The Hill Gang!

Online Pre-Entry will end October 1, 2018 @ 10pm.  2-day pre-registration includes a free t-shirt and meal ticket.

Mail-in Pre-Entry must be received by Oct 1, 2018, 5 pm.

Online Post Entry will be open October 2, 2018, 8 am to October 8, 2018, @ 10 pm. 

Any mail-in Pre-Entry received after Oct 1, 2018, will be considered a Post Entry

Trackside post-registration will be available Friday afternoon and Saturday/Sunday mornings.  One-day and Two-day post-registrations are for racing only ... no shirt or meal ticket will be included.  You can purchase separately a shirt or a meal ticket.

Online Sign Up

OTHG Members:

To sign up for "Class" you MUST be a current OTHG club member and you must have raced 2 local races in the last 12 months or 4 local races in the last 24 months. Please enter your qualifying races or your pre-registration may be delayed or denied. All OTHG club members must have their proper number plate backgrounds and chapter letter per OTHG National rules.

I went on line to register for the National race at CalCity
I need a extra dinner ticket and there is no place that asks what size tee shirt????  Or raffle tickets?????.

Bruce Ashmolean 111g

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I went on line to register for the National race at CalCity
I need a extra dinner ticket and there is no place that asks what size tee shirt????  Or raffle tickets?????.

Bruce Ashmolean 111g

Bruce thanks for letting everyone know, I've notified Michael Long so he can take a look at it. I believe the selection is turned off and should be a quick fix.

ReplyQuote
Admin

Thanks Bruce ... I corrected the online page to show the extra item purchase items.  Sorry for that ... sometimes copy/paste has this effect. 🙁

You can go back online and just request addiitonal items without selecting any racing items.

ReplyQuote

Where can I find a mail in entry form?
Not everyone does on line entry.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Where can I find a mail in entry form?
Not everyone does on line entry.

*Download/Print Pre-Registration — Not yet available!

Should be soon.
I'll check on when it will be ready .

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Larry ,

Go to National information page and the form is ready to print and mail in..

"Download/Print Pre-Registration

Completed forms must be received no later than October 1, 2018 to be considered pre-entry!  Any registration forms received AFTER October 1, 2018 will be considered Post-Entry."

ReplyQuote

Will there be a Pre Entered list? Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Will there be a Pre Entered list? Thank you.

Here you go!

Mail-in Printable Entry

ReplyQuote

Thank you for the printable form, but I was referring to the pre entered rider list. I entered in online, just wanted to see if I am on it. Thank you.

ReplyQuote

Tim,
I have received your registration form for the National and you will be in he pre entry list for the National should have it out by the end of the week hopefully.

Thanks,
Nick Stern

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thank you for the printable form, but I was referring to the pre entered rider list. I entered in online, just wanted to see if I am on it. Thank you.

Sorry about that ;D

ReplyQuote