Notifications
Clear all

November races

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

With no local races schedule in November and for those not doing the Valley National. But would still like to put in a few motos before the next OTHG race at GH on Dec 3rd

There is

Nov 4-5 The Dubya Vet Nationals
Nov 12th SRA at GH
Nov 19th OTMX at Sunrise
Nov 24-26 Day in the Dirt

I will be doing REM this Sat on the main track then Vet Worlds then no riding until Mid Dec as I am running Cross Country National Championships in Kentucky on Dec 9th.

But I will come out to watch at GH and bring some toys for the toy drive race.

ReplyQuote

I will be doing REM this Sat on the main track then Vet Worlds then no riding until Mid Dec as I am running Cross Country National Championships in Kentucky on Dec 9th.

Good luck Barda,  looking forward to watching the 50s battle at the world that...  kick ass at the cross country championship as well.

ReplyQuote

Good luck Barda,  looking forward to watching the 50s battle at the world that...  kick ass at the cross country championship as well.

Thanks, doing 40 Pro on saturday and then 50 Pro on sunday.

Hoping for top 15 on saturday and top 10 on sunday.

ReplyQuote

You're a very humble human being Kevin.  Top 10 on Saturday top 5 on Sunday you heard it here first!  I haven't raced since my head injury in Mammoth so I'm hoping just to finish top 20 in 50c ????

ReplyQuote

You're a very humble human being Kevin.  Top 10 on Saturday top 5 on Sunday you heard it here first!  I haven't raced since my head injury in Mammoth so I'm hoping just to finish top 20 in 50c ????

ell your prediction is explained but your revelation that you had a head injury 🙂  thanks for the confidence.

ReplyQuote

ell your prediction is explained but your revelation that you had a head injury 🙂  thanks for the confidence.

I know I was looking forward to racing and watching all the stuff up in Mammoth, but when I came to my senses I was back in Laguna Beach ????...

World vets will be off the chart lot of fast guy signed up that's going to be some good racing for sure. 

ReplyQuote