Discussion: South N...

Notifications
Clear all

Discussion: South National at Sunrise Cycle Park????

18 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

After last weekends race, I was extremely pleased with the improvements that have been made to this facility. What about having a National there? Hotels are 10 minutes away in Victorville, the pits are flat and large enough to accomodate all the trucks, motorhomes and trailers. The city of Adelanto has every kind of eatery along with supermarkets and stores for everything that might be needed. And a track that has 2+ minute lap times. Just my 2 cents......                         

Add my two cents to your's and make it $00.04 - I'm good with that!  ;D

ReplyQuote

6 cents

ReplyQuote

8 cents 😀

188g

ReplyQuote

10 cents

ReplyQuote

I agree with all that uncle joe has mention,  plus I know that Mark, Mary Ellen and Andy would do a fantastic job on track prep. It’s one of the things that the 2018 board will need to discuss.

ReplyQuote

I concur with Mr Stern and think Sunrise is the perfect venue as well.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Great place Joe for a National and we then move the location around to different tracks gaining the other clubs curiosity to try something new.
Plus they do not rush you out and lock the gates ,when the race day is done.Like LACR does.

ReplyQuote

I am not a fan of this track. It could be awesome if they did some serious mods, yet for a National????? 😮

K-Low10G

ReplyQuote

Well as we're throwing opinions out there how about letting the members vote on where they would like to have their National?

The board decided to move it from Glen Helen to lacr without a membership vote now it's time to give this event back to the memberships

ReplyQuote

Gary don't  say things  that aren't true we are  a non-profit club keep it up and I will have to delete your posts not a threat just not going to stand for negative lies
Elvis

ReplyQuote

Well as we're throwing opinions out there how about letting the members vote on where they would like to have their National?

The board decided to move it from Glen Helen to lacr without a membership vote now it's time to give this event back to the memberships

I may be wrong, But I could have sworn that in 2014 or 2015 we (the members) asked for a change of venue for the Nationals.  I know I did!

ReplyQuote

I may be wrong, But I could have sworn that in 2014 or 2015 we (the members) asked for a change of venue for the Nationals.  I know I did!

I know it seems like I'm beating dead horses but no the board decided to make the change without a membership vote. 

ReplyQuote

Gary your wrong the membership wanted a change as well as the board it was a group discussion
Elvis

ReplyQuote

Gary your wrong the membership wanted a change as well as the board it was a group discussion
Elvis

Elvis it bantered back and forth on the form and then the board decided to move it without a vote I think Chris had some sort of POLL up maybe I'm mistaken becsuse I can't find the thread it seems that it was deleted, locked or moved....?  it's like pissing in the wind are beating a dead horse or as some say water under the bridge there was not a vote the board decided on the memberships behalf.

Riding rules require memberships votes there should have been a proposal presented to vote on in order to change how a tie would be determined, but I'm not a part of the Inner Circle so I guess I don't have vote.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2