Trophies at 911 mem...

Notifications
Clear all

Trophies at 911 memorial

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

My son did not get a chance to pick up his trophy at the 911 memorial race this weekend.  I was wondering if I could pick it up for him at the Nationals. Military calls him back for duty and he will not be able to attend for the Nationals.
Thank you
Michael Clark 364v

Michael what is you son's name class did he ride and how did he Finnish I will find out for you
Steve mizrahi Secretary

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

His name is Michael Clark. He raced in the beginner support class with my spare bike 364v. After the race I helped him pack up as he had to be back in Coranado. We went to see how he did. The OTHG was packed up so we did not know the results until my laps posted. It was 2nd place.
Thank you.

ReplyQuote

Ok thanks I will let the VP know

ReplyQuote

E mail sent  8)

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote
Admin

Race results and laptimes are now posted on the main page race post.

ReplyQuote

Michael, I must apologize for the delay in getting you this trophy.  I have finally received the trophy.  All I need now is the address as to where you would like me to send this trophy.  Again, I sorry for the delay.

Rich

ReplyQuote

Michael, I must apologize for the delay in getting you this trophy.  I have finally received the trophy.  All I need now is the address as to where you would like me to send this trophy.  Again, I sorry for the delay.

Rich

Rich,

sending you this address now via text.

Brock

ReplyQuote

Michael, I just dropped this in the mail 5 mins ago for your son. Thank you for your patience with this. Merry Christmas, and I hope he enjoys and proudly displays the 9-11 Memorial trophy.

Rich

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thank you very much Rich for taking care of this. His first trophy as an adult, its hard with him being in the Military especally in SO to get the time to come and race with us. Thank you again

Michael

ReplyQuote

It was our pleasure to have your son race with us.  Im l'm glad that he likes the trophy and hope that he has many more opportunities to race with the OTHG.  You are very welcome.  Merry Christmas.

Rich

ReplyQuote