EKS Brand Goggles a...

Notifications
Clear all

EKS Brand Goggles at Milestone

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I will be at the Milestone race on the 20th with a table and selling goggles, tearoffs, & lenses if anyone is in need.

ummmmmmm.... this time before you start getting naked in your creeper van and I stand there for 15 minutes...just watching...
This time after I stand there for 15 minutes watching you get naked, could I please get some tear offs...this time!  I'd sure hate to have to repeat this again at LACR!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

ummmmmmm.... this time before you start getting naked in your creeper van and I stand there for 15 minutes...just watching...
This time after I stand there for 15 minutes watching you get naked, could I please get some tear offs...this time!  I'd sure hate to have to repeat this again at LACR!!!

i am still scarred from the last time. although the $1's you stuffed in my riding shorts helped pay for gas so it was a wash.

ReplyQuote

i am still scarred from the last time. although the $1's you stuffed in my riding shorts helped pay for gas so it was a wash.

Keep looking, I'm pretty sure I slipped some quarters up there...errrrr I mean in there too.
😮 😮 😮

ReplyQuote