Notifications
Clear all

MRI this week..

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Well I find out this week if my shoulder is jacked up!  I am still working and cycling and running, I just can't do a chin up or a push up!!  Its hard to heal when working 60 hrs a week..  Can't wait to finish this job I am running. I cant wait to ride
a new Motocross bike,  not sure yet what color it will be....                                                                                                                             

Hope all is well in the club,,  Ride ON....

Well  once you get what ever is wrong fixed you Wil be on the road to recovery and back to racing good luck Shaun
Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

So my MRI  results came back today, the nurse called me and said your MRI came back abnormal and YOU need to set a date with your  Orthopedic DR  Bummer. I will wait  until winter if I do have to get surgery..  I still don't know what's wrong until the Orthopedic DR tells me....  I AM STILL WORKING as a foremen and running a 4 story building at the College at UCSB....  Not much pain at all, just when I put my seat belt on in my car and stuff like that...   

ReplyQuote

Best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery shaun.

Rich

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thanks Rich.  My old body has taken a beating, over the years....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Had my visit to  my orthopedic Dr and I have a tear in my rotator cuff and a tear in my bicep. I can get surgery or he said I can live with it, but swimming would be something I couldn't do anymore!!    Anyhow just wanted to give a report.  6_months would be my recovery time if I got surgery and would be out of work.. Other then that I can race Motocross still...

ReplyQuote