Notifications
Clear all

Many thank you's and results from LACR on Jun 11 2017

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you for everyone who came out who supported the Road 2 Recovery foundation and the Bussey family!  All your donations and support bring help and encouragement to those who are on the receiving end of your donations!  Your OTHG South Chapter Board members couldn't be more pleased with the outpouring of love and support.  It's because of your generosity to others that we know the gang is such tight knit family and for each of us the only place we call home for all our motocross interests!

Results and laptimes are posted from yesterday's race at LACR!  We had a great turnout of riders and great racing!  You can find them on the front page of the web site or you may also view them below!

Results

Laptimes

Well, I for one had a great time.  Did pretty well considering my first race in over a year. Probably my favorite  place and loved the new layout. Especially all those turns.

Thanks to the entire OTHG crew.....

ReplyQuote

Was a fun day. I did not like the track in practice but it grew on me.

Raffle was great...well at least for the Walkers....I think they won like 43% of the items. I myself, as usual, walked away from a raffle with nothing 🙂

Wanted to stay safe and have fun and head into mammoth healthy. mission accomplished.

See everyone at Mammoth who is going and see the rest of you either July 2nd or July 8th.

ReplyQuote

Raffle was great...well at least for the Walkers....I think they won like 43% of the items. I myself, as usual, walked away from a raffle with nothing 🙂

Wanted to stay safe and have fun and head into mammoth healthy. mission accomplished.

See everyone at Mammoth who is going and see the rest of you either July 2nd or July 8th.

Didn't like the layout on Saturday and did not like the layout on Sunday.  I did however become quite intimate with the ground on both days!  😮

When are you going to Mammoth?

ReplyQuote

Didn't like the layout on Saturday and did not like the layout on Sunday.  I did however become quite intimate with the ground on both days!  😮

When are you going to Mammoth?

I am driving up Friday am. Leaving at like 4am, practice, then prep bike for races. Home sunday night. Have to work thursday and Monday sadly.

ReplyQuote

Well,  #walkerclanmx and guests had a blast with the good racing. Plus we are really grateful for all the raffle prizes. After 20 years of coming up empty in raffles, we were blown away. I even bought a scratcher later and lost, so the streak begins again, lol.
We liked the new main now as much as the vet. There is a back story that came so the track change that involved  current national pro riders by the way. Way to go LACR.
We are looking forward to AV Motoplex.
Go fast KevinB, I will be rooting for you.

ReplyQuote

I'd like to thank everyone that came out, was not scared by the wind and raced with the OTHG yesterday.  I was awesome to see so many people donationing to R2R.  Congratulations to all the winners of the raffle.  R2R was excited and grateful with everything we did (as a club) for them that day.  There is a reason that this is the best Vet MX club around; it's the people like you that make it the best!

Rich 

ReplyQuote