Notifications
Clear all

Recap of 333mx

13 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Well I would like to say it was an awesome day we had 71 riders . only two riders went down both walked off the track. the weather was cold and breeze. for those of you who missed it the track was a lot of fun safe vet friendly  plenty of room to pass great dirt and the 333mx crew did an awesome job of getting the track in shape considering it pour rain 4.00am Sunday morning for about 2 hrs. hope we go back there soon next stop Cal City.  8) ;D

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

that was a great track.  I hope we race there again.

ReplyQuote

I was surprised. It was a pretty darn good track considering how new it is. Mostly vet friendly, With the rain the dirt stayed good for the whole race day.

Thanks again for another great OTHG race

Dave

ReplyQuote

Yes the track and weather were awesome, the only complaint I had was we had to have three gate drops for the novice classes and I wasn't able to race against my favorite rival .......the one the only K-LOW.......but seriously I had an awesome time and look forward in racing there again sometime. πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote

I am curious who makes the decision to have 1 gate drop on the second moto in race 2.
Unfortunately the extra people prevented me from getting a better start. Not making excuses but why did we change the format? ???

ReplyQuote

I am curious who makes the decision to have 1 gate drop on the second moto in race 2.
Unfortunately the extra people prevented me from getting a better start. Not making excuses but why did we change the format? ???

More sleep instead of posting on the forum at 1am might help as well...... πŸ˜‰

You looked good though. Carry on.....

ReplyQuote

Stop crying!!!!  with only like 9 or 10 Dudes on the gate, I still got my normal  start!  πŸ˜›

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Fun little track.

ReplyQuote

Blake this should have been a decision from the race director.  You would have direct your question to him.

ReplyQuote

Well I would like to say it was an awesome day we had 71 riders . only two riders went down both walked off the track. the weather was cold and breeze. for those of you who missed it the track was a lot of fun safe vet friendly  plenty of room to pass great dirt and the 333mx crew did an awesome job of getting the track in shape considering it pour rain 4.00am Sunday morning for about 2 hrs. hope we go back there soon next stop Cal City.  8) ;D

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

Cool......always good to have more tracks that most/all like.  8)

ReplyQuote

I am not happy I missed it. Now I have to sit here and read how great it was!  >:(
188g

ReplyQuote

Blake this should have been a decision from the race director.  You would have direct your question to him.

After getting more info on this there wasn't a second gate I'm told, but on the second moto Richard from the track said only 1 gate this time, gave me the impression they combined them, my bad carry on...lol

ReplyQuote

Mike Maciel had no clue why the gates were combined, and if some of you feel I'm crying about this then  that is a poor answer for a poor decision. And if this happens again that will be enough reason to race elsewhere that does not change rules before the start of a race.
Calling me names is so childlike and will not be tolerated from Anyone! Let's remember not to make people feel uncomfortable for our own humor.

naΒ·maΒ·ste  8)

ReplyQuote