I am in town going to Milestone on wensday
Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

Steve,
Just curious what day is "wensday"

JK.

Ride safe. Unfortunately I am working.

ReplyQuote

I will be there Thursday trying to stay ahead of the rain. Still on the Honda. KTM is waiting on a shroud & graphics before I can pick her up. The good news is Malcolm Smith Motor sports warrantied all the damage because the spoke nipple started the chain of events.  I guess I cant complain.  If anybody is heading out Thursday look me up Grey Suburban.

188g

ReplyQuote

I will be there Thursday trying to stay ahead of the rain. Still on the Honda. KTM is waiting on a shroud & graphics before I can pick her up. The good news is Malcolm Smith Motor sports warrantied all the damage because the spoke nipple started the chain of events.  I guess I cant complain.  If anybody is heading out Thursday look me up Grey Suburban.

188g

Congrats on the Promotion buddy!!

ReplyQuote

That's the day before thrusday.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

And the day after Toosday ;D
Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

188g

Well the chain of events before my med flight was I.... don't remember oh yeah that's right I hit my head.

ReplyQuote

I'll be there on Wednesday with my Son. I'll look for you Steve. Where are you parking?

ReplyQuote