Notifications
Clear all

2016 Final Points are now posted!

17 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter  

Y'all can find the final points for 2016 from the main page under "Points" or you can click here*.

Congratulations to Keith Brockmann, Vincent Gonzales, and Reid Franke our year end podium finishers!

And congratulations are in order for the top 25 who will all get the opportunity to sport their earned numbers in 2017!  Great job everyone!

*2016-Dec-07 The above link to final points was updated per Statistician's changes.

Last round at perris I won and Vince Gonzalez got 2nd he got 33 points I got 32  makes a difference in final standings

ReplyQuote

Sorry about that Tim, i'll
correct and repost in the am.

ReplyQuote

Congrats Barda! You made it!!!!!! ;D

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Last round at Perris I finished 2nd of 3 riders and should that be 34 points?

"Master 3 riders make a full class
Expert 3 riders make a full class"

May make a difference to others .Just want to keep it accurate.Already enjoyed the champagne.

ReplyQuote

Last round at Perris I finished 2nd of 3 riders and should that be 34 points?

"Master 3 riders make a full class
Expert 3 riders make a full class"

May make a difference to others .Just want to keep it accurate.Already enjoyed the champagne.

Chris, you are correct it takes 3 riders in Mas/Exp to make a full class, however, OD riders don't count toward the gate;)

ReplyQuote

Y'all can find the final points for 2016 from the main page under "Points" or you can click here.

Congratulations to Keith Brockmann, Vincent Gonzales, and Reid Franke our year end podium finishers!

And congratulations are in order for the top 25 who will all get the opportunity to sport their earned numbers in 2017!  Great job everyone!

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Admin
Topic starter  

The points link in the initial posting has been updated ... Thank you Arch for the quick turnaround!

ReplyQuote

Nobody thanked me for my awesome Podium that was provided for the points ceremony...lol

ReplyQuote

Nobody thanked me for my awesome Podium that was provided for the points ceremony...lol

Thanks Blake  :-*

ReplyQuote

And I'd like to thank Blake Steelgrave for the most AWESOME, AMAZING, YOU'D BETTER BE A SKINNY DUDE podium for our awards presentation!

In all honesty, It was very humbling.  Thank you to all who were present and able to share in the moment.

ReplyQuote

Congrats Barda! You made it!!!!!! ;D

snuck in at the last second.....kind of like most of my college finals i took over the years hahaha

and Awesome job to all. Takes a lot to committ to the whole year. I think we ended up with two Ironman awards too?

ReplyQuote
 372g

And I'd like to thank Blake Steelgrave for the most AWESOME, AMAZING, YOU'D BETTER BE A SKINNY DUDE podium for our awards presentation!

In all honesty, It was very humbling.  Thank you to all who were present and able to share in the moment.

😉

ReplyQuote

what do the highlighted names signify?

ReplyQuote

what do the highlighted names signify?

Scotty,

it looks like they were new riders that did (2) eval races or they were riders that asked to be re-classed to a lower class and did (4) re-eval races.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2