South Chapter Point...

Notifications
Clear all

South Chapter Points and National Points are posted!

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter  

South Chapter Points and National Points are posted on the main page under then "Points" menu.

You can also view them below:

South Chapter Points after South National

National Points after South National

watch out folks...i am in the top 25 finally.....  8) 🙂

and getting a new bike next week so i will be on a freshy at CalCity  🙂

ReplyQuote

Just to make sure I am straight on this it takes all five events to trophy out in the nationals correct?

Ie: I have one person in my class that has hit all events so far and more than likely will be at the Valley National being that he is a Valley member, anyways this is the only one that would be eligible? 

Confused,

Matt421

ReplyQuote

Just to make sure I am straight on this it takes all five events to trophy out in the nationals correct?

Ie: I have one person in my class that has hit all events so far and more than likely will be at the Valley National being that he is a Valley member, anyways this is the only one that would be eligible? 

Confused,

Matt421

Yup, as I understand it you're correct.  I missed hangtown, so I'm out. I think you missed Reno, so you're out. Bummer, but reality.  If I'm wrong would someone please let us know. Thanks!

ReplyQuote

Yes that is what I heard but it seems to not make sense when even though someone may have missed a race but the points are still there, you would think you would get something?  Maybe they meant that you would have to race all five if you wanted a chance because they were not dropping any races, that would make more sense to me and then as it is in my class the one that made all five would get first place then it would go on down hill from there?

MTC

Matt421

ReplyQuote

Take's 5 .

ReplyQuote

I love that candy bar 😮 .....thanks Arch!

ReplyQuote