Wife of the year!

Notifications
Clear all

Wife of the year!

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

If anybody was wondering why 188g did not show up at LACR last week, we can blame my wife. I had the 08 Honda all ready to go when it was made clear that she had plans for my 50th B-Day Saturday night and I would be in no condition to race Sunday morning. I was pouting on the inside but what could I say right?  Dave 127g and Jeff 419g were giving me hell all week. Suck it up bud, You can make it, We will be thinking of you, Bla Bla Bla....  So, to make a long story short.  We end up at my folks house in Laguna where she has set up a surprise party for me ;D. We are talking 70 plus friends and family, DJ, happy juice the whole nine yards.  Of course there is Dave and Jeff who knew months in advance. I was getting pretty lose thinking this is all good when all of a sudden the wife (Kim) drops the bomb. Dave comes around the corner on a limited 16-1/2 KTM 450SX-F.  I thought holy crap $$$$. She looks over and said no worries, its paid for. She saved her Vegas winnings for two years and paid cash. She wins a lot! Did not see that coming. Wife of the year for sure!!! 🙂

188g

Awesome Bro!  Congrats.  See you at the national.

Rich

ReplyQuote

This only leaves one question.........Does she have any sisters? 😮

Awesome man Can't wait to see you out there on that beast!!

ReplyQuote

Nice!

ReplyQuote

Sick Bro. Congrats
Welcome to Team Orange

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Looking forward to your 60th.How do we get tickets...lol.
Good wife-Happy longer life.

ReplyQuote

SWEET! Congratulations Dude! I was bummed you weren't at LACR.  For good reason I see!

See you at the Nationals!

ReplyQuote

Awesome you are one lucky guy definitely wife of the year ;D

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

Awesome !  Definitely wife of the year  😀

ReplyQuote
 372g

Yep, wife of the year bout sums up that move. My wife did the same for me bout ten years ago, scooters were cheaper then Lol. Congratulations, couldn't have happened to a better guy!!!!

ReplyQuote