2017 OTHG Board Mem...

Notifications
Clear all

2017 OTHG Board Member Nominations

38 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions

Be a part of the movement!!

Official nominations are open, announcements of the elected board members will be posted at the end of October. The current board will post nominations, vacant positions for 2017 and incumbents intending to run for 2017 positions. It takes two people to officially nominate a candidate! If you want to voice your support for someone in a position be sure to let that person know and post it here on the official 2017 board election post!

List of elected Board positions & people nominated
President - James Van Duinwyk
Vice President - Rich Hurtado
Treasurer - VACANT
Secretary - Kevin Barda..no sure at this point
Web Director - VACANT
Statistician - VANCANT
Race Director - Mike Maciel

2016 has been a great year, let's make 2017 even better!!

Thanks, everyone!!

I would like to announce my candidacy for the 2017 position of Treasurer of the South Chapter of the OTHG, the premier Vet Racing Club in the USA.  The board has done a great job of promoting the OTHG experience by producing quality races at great tracks, and enhancing the enjoyment for all of us involved.  As a 33-year member of the South Chapter I am recently retired and ready to get more involved in continuing the OTHG legacy of respectful competition, friendliness, family atmosphere, and integrity that we as members enjoy today.  Thank you for your consideration and support.
Tommy Pearl
2016 #16G

ReplyQuote

I would like to announce my candidacy for the 2017 position of Treasurer of the South Chapter of the OTHG, the premier Vet Racing Club in the USA.  The board has done a great job of promoting the OTHG experience by producing quality races at great tracks, and enhancing the enjoyment for all of us involved.  As a 33-year member of the South Chapter I am recently retired and ready to get more involved in continuing the OTHG legacy of respectful competition, friendliness, family atmosphere, and integrity that we as members enjoy today.  Thank you for your consideration and support.
Tommy Pearl
2016 #16G

I gladly second Tommy  ;D

ReplyQuote

As do I..... :-*

ReplyQuote

Me too!  🙂 🙂 🙂
Frank

ReplyQuote

I 4th if needed.

ReplyQuote

I’m given this some thought and regretfully decided to vacate my position in 2017. I’m going to be out for the next 9 to 12 month according to the doctor, so it doesn’t make much sense for me to continue at this time.

I've enjoyed the last 2 years and the friendships that I have made while being part of the board.

Arch

ReplyQuote

I’m given this some thought and regretfully decided to vacate my position in 2017. I’m going to be out for the next 9 to 12 month according to the doctor, so it doesn’t make much sense for me to continue at this time.

I've enjoyed the last 2 years and the friendships that I have made while being part of the board.

Arch

Sorry to hear that Arch!! From where I sit, you've been a great ambassador for not only your Chapter but the entire OTHG!! Thank you!!

ReplyQuote

Arch

Bummer Arch!!!  We'll miss you!  Get healthy and come back strong! 

ReplyQuote
 372g

Arch

😉

Sorry to hear that Arch!! From where I sit, you've been a great ambassador for not only your Chapter but the entire OTHG!! Thank you!!

ReplyQuote

The OASIS approves

ReplyQuote

Arch you have done an awesome job thanks for all your hard work you will be missed heal up take care hope to see you sooon

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

I would like to announce my candidacy for Statistician I have been a member since 2002 I would like to give back to the club I know I don't make all of the races and can not commit to making all of them but I will take care of the duties required if this works for all of you then put my name in the hat  ;D

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas 

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Thanks Arch, for your service to the over the Hill gang organization.
I am glad to hear about Tommy and Steve stepping up.
Two well seasoned veterans!

ReplyQuote
 372g

I would like to announce my candidacy for Statistician I have been a member since 2002 I would like to give back to the club I know I don't make all of the races and can not commit to making all of them but I will take care of the duties required if this works for all of you then put my name in the hat  ;D

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

I second Steve as Statistician for the 2017 season

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3