CENTRAL VALLEY MX S...

Notifications
Clear all

CENTRAL VALLEY MX SERIES STARTS THIS WEEKEND SEP 11th

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE A RACE ON SEP 18th SO PLEASE DON'T RACE THAT DAY WITH US, BUT IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DO ALL THE OTHER WEEKENDS THAT YOU HAVE NO RACES CHECK THIS OUT!! We are very excited about this Series.  My wife and I have worked really hard to put this Series together with GREAT sponsors, prices, and trophies!!  Cal City MX Park will re-open Sep 24th and we will be Racing Sept 25th for Round 3 of this Series.  We have a New Track Layout and can't wait to share it with all you MXers.  We will also be holding our price at $25 for Open Practice until the end of the year for you the Rider.  We hope to see you all this coming weekend at Taft Honolulu Hills as they don't open that often so we can't wait for Round 1 to kick this Series off with a bang!!

🙂

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

I'd like to attend and race Oct 23 rd.
Trying to get Kevin to go and race it too.
Any other G's interested in going?

ReplyQuote

My plan was to do all of these races except the Sep18th one, however things change, I may get to race some of the Oct ones. Taft track is very fun, I wanted to race it for sure. And the CC track is always great and close for me. I cannot wait to see the track changes he has made. I think you guys should try to race any of these that you can. See everyone at LACR on the 18th as a spectator.

ReplyQuote