Call to Action: State Parks Open House on August 11th

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter  

Call to Action:
Public Meeting on August 11, 2016

The next OHV Open House meeting to address the California Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Transformation Plan is scheduled for August 11th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Ontario Airport Double Tree Hotel in Ontario California.

The open house will provide a forum for the public to learn about the Organizational Structure Opportunities Project and for DPR to hear from the stakeholders. The members of the California Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Commission have been invited to attend; the commission will not be taking any action on any matters at this open house.

This will be the second of three OHV outreach meetings.

Concerned citizens must attend and are encouraged to participate by providing public comment.

[url= http://savecaliforniaohv.org/Downloads/Notice of Open House -- Aug 11 in Ontario -- July 27 2016.pdf]Click here[/url] to download the formal announcement.

Date: Thursday, August 11, 2016

Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

222 N. Vinyard Avenue, Ontario, CA 91764

Visit SaveCaliforniaOHV.org

Just sending out a reminder to everyone.  This Thursday evening in Ontario California at the Dbl Tree Inn this open house meeting will be taking place! I don't how important it may be for us to be there, but I'm going to bring a voice against any legislative action that impedes are existing freedoms to ride/race motorcycles.

If anyone would like to join me and represent OTHG and see about what's going on with the future Motocross and Off Road endeavors, please PM me!

ReplyQuote