California State Pa...

Notifications
Clear all

California State Parks OHV Division Is In Peril

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions

Anyone who rides, especially in CA (whether moto or off-road), needs to pay attention to this and act!

http://rock1053.iheart.com/features/rock-1053-motocross-off-road-1103/articles/15/494048/california-state-parks-ohv-division-is-14900640/

Sorry but NOBODY will change the Agenda 21 system that is coming to America, it was signed back In 1992 and will be the future, get use to it! That fight was lost back then, we must fight to hold onto private tracks being shut down is all we have left.
I am not an fan of what's coming but I do understand why it's being done. And in all honesty we can blame free riding because most of those riders don't care about what they do to Mother Gaia.

ReplyQuote

Sorry but NOBODY will change the Agenda 21 system that is coming to America, it was signed back In 1992 and will be the future, get use to it! That fight was lost back then, we must fight to hold onto private tracks being shut down is all we have left.
I am not an fan of what's coming but I do understand why it's being done. And in all honesty we can blame free riding because most of those riders don't care about what they do to Mother Gaia.

Blake, quit complaining about free riders and sign the petition. Most of us learned to ride in the desert and the OHV parks, and they are responsible for numerous wonderful memories of riding, camping, etc for myself and others.  I know you've spent time there also. So, pretty effing please with a cherry on top....Put a smile on your face and sign the damn thing. Thanks in advance!  😉

ReplyQuote

I grew up riding and racing in the desert way before the BLM was invented and we cared about the desert most of the places are now OHV parks and the commie state of CA. has raided the green sticker fund year after year we need to do all we can to keep these areas open

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

The BLM was invented in 1946, I didn't realize Elvis was more than 20 years older than me. I signed this petition but in all honesty all these acts are already in place, just like Hillary being the next president. Its all an illusion, the future is already set by the folks at the CFR, Bilderberg and the Trilateral commission.
America is going down like Rome did because of Imperialization, greed, religion and tax exempt entities.
Ending the FED is the petition we all should be signing as we speak.

ReplyQuote

😮 perhaps I was speaking of the green sticker fund which the BLM enforced

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote