Lake Elsinore Event...

Notifications
Clear all

Lake Elsinore Event 8-7-16 Double Points?

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Is this a benefit fund rising type of event for someone/something or double points just for S & G's?

Is this a benefit fund rising type of event for someone/something or double points just for S & G's?

It's a "Get Off The Couch & Race" and receive Double Points!! 😉

Are you in?

ReplyQuote
 372g

Is the double point deal a, no pun intended "Done Deal"?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

It's a "Get Off The Couch & Race" and receive Double Points!! 😉
Are you in?

Benefit race I would be in for sure, now just thinking about it......if it is not too hot that day or.....

The dudes running for points need to know not to miss that race........25 to 35 points is hard to make up.  😮

ReplyQuote

is Elsinore a low turnout track  8)

ReplyQuote

This is a great opportunity for many of you who are unable to attend all of the Nationals, to make up points, and get yourself in the hunt for a Top 25 Jacket!!

ReplyQuote

This is a great opportunity for many of you who are unable to attend all of the Nationals, to make up points, and get yourself in the hunt for a Top 25 Jacket!!

You can always ditch the combining national points with the chapter points and then you won't have to do double points. Its more than obvious that the intention of getting more people to nationals isn't working. I think its time to change it back to being separate..

ReplyQuote

You can always ditch the combining national points with the chapter points and then you won't have to do double points. Its more than obvious that the intention of getting more people to nationals isn't working. I think its time to change it back to being separate..

Eric,
Come out and race with us. All you need is a new number to run. 202 was taken 😮

ReplyQuote

Eric,
Come out and race with us. All you need is a new number to run. 202 was taken 😮

I'll still use my number!

ReplyQuote