Back on the bike la...

Notifications
Clear all

Back on the bike last Friday!

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Well it's been six week since I tore the pec at Comp Edge.  I finally healed up enough to see how I felt on the bike.  Shot over to Milestone Friday and was able to move along at about 85% but did not fair well on the only flat landing I encountered.  I blew right though the stroke of my upper body and found myself laying flat on the bike right through the next turn and off the track.  Kept it on two so cant complain.  After I tore the pec I could not raise my arm up when laying flat on my back.  I am now up to 10 push ups and still no dips :-.  Back on the bike though!  Hopefully I will be back at the races with you guys soon.  I did not see Keith B. or Mark Bell at the last round?  Hope they are OK and just could not make it?  Just wanted to give you guys an update on 188g
See you all soon, Alan

Thanks for the update Allan, take your time buddy we'll still be here!!

ReplyQuote

Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing you back out there. Take your time and heal up completely.

ReplyQuote

Heal up Allan! We've got a few weeks off now so take advantage of it!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Thanks for the update Allan,try to make the BBQ / raffle / 35 points / Rocky mountain gift card / ride day on the 10th and ride a little on a no pressure riding day.

ReplyQuote

Not sure about Mark Bell but I do know that Brockmann was in
Mammoth for the weekend
"Vacation" so he will be back for the Perris Round for sure!

Heal up soon!

ReplyQuote

Alan, hope you can make the "Ride Day" at "The West" on July 10th.  Come out, turn a couple laps, hang out with friends and enjoy the day.

Rich

ReplyQuote

Text Mark Bell last week.  Jacked his knee at CompEdge.  Says he will be back soon.  Then I talked to his brother Chad on Saturday and he seemed to think Mark will be out for a couple more months?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the well wishes guys.  I am trying to work the picnic into the schedule as I type this.  Thanks for the update on Brock and Bell.  That really sucks for Mark, that track got both of us that day. I was chasing Mark in moto one when the wind took my front end out from under me over on the far North table.  It seemed like the wind funneled to that spot.  We were both playing it safe the first couple laps jumping on and off but once we started battling Mark jumped it so I had to do it. That did not work out for me as my front end moved a good foot to the right as I was flying along.  Then there was a second step that we would typically clear on the back side that finished me off as I landed. I saw that Mark did not finish the second moto and was hopping he was alright. We have has a few good battles as of late. I hope to race the next triple crown. With no wind !!!!
188g

ReplyQuote
 372g

Thanks for all the well wishes guys.  I am trying to work the picnic into the schedule as I type this.  Thanks for the update on Brock and Bell.  That really sucks for Mark, that track got both of us that day. I was chasing Mark in moto one when the wind took my front end out from under me over on the far North table.  It seemed like the wind funneled to that spot.  We were both playing it safe the first couple laps jumping on and off but once we started battling Mark jumped it so I had to do it. That did not work out for me as my front end moved a good foot to the right as I was flying along.  Then there was a second step that we would typically clear on the back side that finished me off as I landed. I saw that Mark did not finish the second moto and was hopping he was alright. We have has a few good battles as of late. I hope to race the next triple crown. With no wind !!!!
188g

Glad your on the mend Alan hope to see you at the races soon  😉

ReplyQuote