Happy Summer Solsti...

Notifications
Clear all

Happy Summer Solstice

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions

Happy solstice everyone, Longest day of the year and wow we get a hot one.

"There is an earthly sun, which is the cause of all heat, and all who are able to see may see the sun; and those who are blind and cannot see him may feel his heat. There is an Eternal Sun, which is the source of all wisdom, and those whose spiritual senses have awakened to life will see that sun and be conscious of His existence; but those who have not attained spiritual consciousness may yet feel His power by an inner faculty which is called Intuition."
Paracelsus

jeez, the aftermath of head and heart trauma

ReplyQuote

I was lost after sun ???

ReplyQuote

Paracelsus? Are you sure it's not Paralyze-sus...  😮 😮

JK Blake...  ;D

ReplyQuote

Don't be a hater because someone has found a way to bring calmness and joy to their ugly life. All we can do is utilize what we were given and I am grateful for all I do have.
Have to give thanks or else it won't come full circle.
Namaste

ReplyQuote

Don't be a hater because someone has found a way to bring calmness and joy to their ugly life. All we can do is utilize what we were given and I am grateful for all I do have.
Have to give thanks or else it won't come full circle.
Namaste

Blake, nevermind Jeff Blix, he is just channeling his inner "Larry the Cable Guy".  Now is my favorite time of the year to intuitively feel the power of the sun.  A great time to ride a street bike or camp in the mountains.  Wishing you and all OTHG members many more happy trips around the sun (years) and summer solstices to enjoy in the future.

ReplyQuote

I rode my street bike on sat. in the heat  ;D ;D ;D

ReplyQuote

Zen Master Blake

ReplyQuote