Dave Blunk Injury

Notifications
Clear all

Dave Blunk Injury

13 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

For those who do not know, Dave crashed during practice at REM today.  Currently, he's at Loma Linda hospital with a pneumothorax, broken ribs, and a concussion.  They will be trying to inflate his lung today as well as performing a CT scan to make sure his brain is functioning properly.  The tough guy that he is, he walked off the track before being transported to the hospital via the paramedics.  Please keep him in your prayers, offer good vibes, or whatever your preference is.

Thanks,

Mikel 71g

Sounds like a hard hit. Heal quick and strong Dave, gather it all up and see you on the track soon. Sounds like he'll be part of the third nipple crowd.

ReplyQuote

For those who do not know, Dave crashed during practice at REM today.  Currently, he's at Loma Linda hospital with a pneumothorax, broken ribs, and a concussion.  They will be trying to inflate his lung today as well as performing a CT scan to make sure his brain is functioning properly.  The tough guy that he is, he walked off the track before being transported to the hospital via the paramedics.  Please keep him in your prayers, offer good vibes, or whatever your preference is.

Thanks,

Mikel 71g

Bummer....  I saw the cart carrying off a rider, but didn't realize it was Dave until you told me.  Getting hurt sucks, but wadding up in practice sucks more....  Hope all is well with Dave and not hurt seriously-

ReplyQuote

Sending a ton of positive energy Dave, 528 hz music will heel you fast.

ReplyQuote

Bummer sorry to hear this Get well soon Dave

Elvis 537g
Viva Las vegas

ReplyQuote

Dave is doing good and was released from the hospital last night.
🙂 🙂 🙂

ReplyQuote

Good to hear thanks Keith for the update  🙂

Elvis537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

Cool!

ReplyQuote

Just got the news.  Glad to hear he is out and on the road to recovery.  Sucks getting hurt as we get older.  I am already going nuts and have only been off the bike for three weeks.  I have only known him a short time but can tell he loves to ride. Heal up quick and keep us posted when you can.

188g

ReplyQuote
 372g

Good to hear DB is on the mend  😉

ReplyQuote

Thanks for all the well wishes, I am a little more jacked up than I thought I'll be off the bike for two months but plan on defending my national championship at Hollister. I know the club has my back and will pave the way in for me so I'm not worried. Thanks to the board for going to bat for me and thanks to all the members who have been checking up with me. I hope to start riding and seeing everybody again in August.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

That's the spirit Dave,glad to hear that. 😉

ReplyQuote

Hey Dave,

Get well soon buddy ...Mel sends Her love.  See you soon.

Wes and Mel

ReplyQuote