Clear all

Round 2 Summer Series @ Lake Elsinore Practice Schedule

29 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions

SWEET,
Looking good Arch. 🙂 😉 😀 ;D 😮 8) ::) 😛 🙂 🙂

ReplyQuote

I hope they do a better prep next Saturday than they did today.  Did 3/4 of a lap and called it a day.  They only scraped and watered.  120 miles each way...what a waste!

ReplyQuote

I hope they do a better prep next Saturday than they did today.  Did 3/4 of a lap and called it a day.  They only scraped and watered.  120 miles each way...what a waste!

Elsinore and prep don't really go hand in hand.  It is either slick as $hit or it is blue grove.  Everybody be safe.  Last prep before Mammoth  8)

ReplyQuote

Today LEMX was the Worst prepped track I have ever rode!!!! Scraped the top and added water so muddy and slippery can't even do straight riding with out sliding sideways from the crappy track prep!  We came two weeks ago on a Sunday it wasn't the best track prep but it was ok.  The only thing I would have conplained about then was they closed a quarter of the track down for some reason, so We came back here today to see if We could get that section down for a race that is coming up soon!!!  I can't believe I paid $25.00 to get my bike all muddy for one and half laps and now going home to wash this crap off my bike!  Very disappointed in the owners and the track prep!  I sure hope it is so much better at the race!!!!

ReplyQuote

I didn't even make it 100 ft before I hit the ground in the first corner I came up too.  But the day wasn't that bad as I rode the track by the entrance and had a blast on it. 

ReplyQuote

should of came to milestone guys it was great.

ReplyQuote

The lake was even nicer... ;D ;D ;D ;D

ReplyQuote

Last year when we raced LEMX the open practice was muddy, after that it became fun and everyone had a good time.

I was there yesterday with a few other and put in some good practice laps it wasn't muddy. Matter a fact I didn't even wash my bike until after riding today.

ReplyQuote

Today LEMX was the Worst prepped track I have ever rode!!!! Scraped the top and added water so muddy and slippery can't even do straight riding with out sliding sideways from the crappy track prep!  We came two weeks ago on a Sunday it wasn't the best track prep but it was ok.  The only thing I would have conplained about then was they closed a quarter of the track down for some reason, so We came back here today to see if We could get that section down for a race that is coming up soon!!!  I can't believe I paid $25.00 to get my bike all muddy for one and half laps and now going home to wash this crap off my bike!  Very disappointed in the owners and the track prep!  I sure hope it is so much better at the race!!!!

Bummer...  Arch must have shown up late.  He didn't even wash his bike  8)

ReplyQuote

I was there from 9am on.

ReplyQuote

Yes I know it was a blast last year and I anticipate it to be that good again on race day but today just plain sucked!  Can't put it any other way but keeping it real!

ReplyQuote

I was there from 9am on.

You like mud....  8)

See you next week -

ReplyQuote

Well maybe it's not so bad I am out.  I went there last year and did the whole one lap thing and said this sucks.  Spent the rest of the day on the front track as well.  Never went back.  I was kind of dreading racing there when I saw the schedule.  Good luck guys and keep it safe!
188g

ReplyQuote

The track workers are saving their energy so that they can do an awesome prep job for our race on June 12. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2