Home Page concerns

Notifications
Clear all

Home Page concerns

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

I hope that I am not the only one here that has these concerns?

1) "NEW! HOLESHOT MAGAZINE"  How new is this, I can't even view the latest issue,  and that has Blake on the cover from the 2015 National in Sierra?

2) Points..... I try to click on the 2016 points and it says that it has been moved or is no longer available with an error code that says "404 Error File Not Found"?

3) Try hitting the results page and it says the same thing "404 Error File Not Found"?

I am sure there are other things that I could complain about but I think that this should start it, please add any other issues that you may have or maybe its just my computer here at work for the error messages but I am sure the Magazine could be a little newer?

MTC...

I get the same thing on the points link it say's nothing found  😮

Elvis 537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

No need for concern, Michael has been working on several broken links, it should be corrected soon.

ReplyQuote

Thanks Arch  8)

Elvis537g
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote

I take full responsibility for there not being a new Holeshot Magazine. It is one of my duties and I have dropped the ball due to some personal issues. I am working on it so hopefully soon I will have something up.

No excuses on that. All my fault. 

~Kevin

ReplyQuote
Admin

Hey everyone,
The main page link errors have been corrected. 🙂

Please accept my apologies for the errors ... I was doing some site maintenance which is now completed.

ReplyQuote

No need for concern, Michael has been working on several broken links, it should be corrected soon.

Michael?   

Welcome Back  😀

ReplyQuote

ML - I can assist if needed.

This forum has been around for some time..........we should look at migrating over to a "responsive design" type of forum and less white open space on the home page.

ReplyQuote

Yes I concur

ReplyQuote

I'm open for some fresh ideas and some fresh "old" eyes too!  Just let me know what you're thinking about for presentation, ease of use and readability!  IM or cell/text is good to pass along your ideas. 🙂

ReplyQuote