Racing a 2nd Class

Notifications
Clear all

Racing a 2nd Class

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Please take a moment to take the poll, then I promise I will let this horse die!

Topic starter  

68 views of this post and 12 responses so far. If you look at it, take a moment to fill it out.

ReplyQuote

Les, I don't think changing the name from Support to Open will help members sign-up, but I do think it would be more appealing and may help non-members feel that they can race with the club at any age.

So it may need to be a second question or separate pole.

jm2c
AT

ReplyQuote

The original idea of an open support class was to eliminate the skill levels for that one class.  This way friends could race against each other.  For example, a novice could race against intermediates etc.  It was not to change the name to open beginner, open novice etc.  That does nothing other then change the name.  No incentive for members to race a second class.

Make “open support” a true “Open” class!  Any skill level, and members only for $10!  Make it race #1

Rich

ReplyQuote

68 views of this post and 12 responses so far. If you look at it, take a moment to fill it out.

Les, don't have the mindset that all 68 views are South OTHG members and 56 are ignoring your poll.

Many look at the forum and if they are not logged in they will not see the poll, the 12 may be close to the total of OTHG members that have seen the poll. hope that helps.
JP

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

The poll is still live through March 11, 2020.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

The polls are still open.

ReplyQuote

Super Tuesday is over  😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

It’s Feel Good Friday. The poll is still open!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Monday is a great day to complete the 2nd class poll. Are any of you hardcore Motocrossers interested in racing a 2nd class? Fill out the poll and let us know how you feel.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Last day to vote!

ReplyQuote