Notifications
Clear all

Ironman

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

With only one race remaining looks like there's still 5 in the running for 2019 OTHG Ironman Award!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Flinders
Kevin Barda
Chris Cumbo
Craig McCarley
James Van Duinwyk

Way to go guys!!

One more to go............

Bruce Ashmore 111 g

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Yes, 1 more race to go for the 2019 season!

ReplyQuote
Admin

I tried my hardest to not complete my Ironman!! Took a huge crash at Vet Worlds in Moto2. Got 6th place in moto one and was looking forward to riding better in moto 2 as frist moto I suffered from some arm pump and just rode tight.

Got a top 3 start and first time down big downhill I crashed hard at the bottom. Knocked out for about 3 min they say and the bike hit me so my whole rib cage is killing me. I can barely move. 

But doc said nothing is broken so I will be on the gate at Cahuilla, just will be in turtle mode.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Good to hear your ok KB!!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Wow... that's great Kevin third-place that is definitely a tough field of racers to compete in .
I heard Steve Piattoni got up to third in one of his Moto's.
Any G's win their Moto's?
Any G's get in the top five?

ReplyQuote

i think Piatonni got 3rd overall in his class and Rick Johnson won both motos sunday in the 65 experts

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

i think Piatonni got 3rd overall in his class and Rick Johnson won both motos sunday in the 65 experts

How many G's you think were there Bill?
  I heard Kevin Ridgeman got taken out at the bottom of Mount Saint Helens and still managed to salvage the 12th Pl. in the first Moto. With his sore ribs and shoulder he couldn't ride the 2nd Moto.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

RJ

ReplyQuote

Scott Sligar 1st overall 60 Novice Sat and officially 2nd overall Sunday but scoring was messed up and he should receive 1st overall for Sunday as well. Good job old man!!!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Scott Sligar 1st overall 60 Novice Sat and officially 2nd overall Sunday but scoring was messed up and he should receive 1st overall for Sunday as well. Good job old man!!!

ReplyQuote