Found the owner of ...

Notifications
Clear all

Found the owner of Lost Lab at our race

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions

So I was contacted by the owner of "Luna" the gorgeous female Lab we found at the track, some members were adamant that the dog was dumped at the track. My Intuition was correct and the dog ran away from home with another lab, but that lab made it home and this one did not. We should all give props to James and Starr for bringing her home with them and paying to have her groomed, flea dip and shots at there Expense.
Hope they didn't get too attached to her because it would have been easy as she is a great dog.
If Ryder was lost and who ever found him and if they did not try and find me I would become a very Cynical and depressed person for Ryder has changed my life since we adopted him in 2012.
Hope nobody is angry with me for trying to find her owner, but it seems she has loving parents that want her back.
They only had her for three weeks and probably the reason she did not make it the 3 blocks home.

So I was contacted by the owner of "Luna" the gorgeous female Lab we found at the track, some members were adamant that the dog was dumped at the track. My Intuition was correct and the dog ran away from home with another lab, but that lab made it home and this one did not. We should all give props to James and Starr for bringing her home with them and paying to have her groomed, flea dip and shots at there Expense.
Hope they didn't get too attached to her because it would have been easy as she is a great dog.
If Ryder was lost and who ever found him and if they did not try and find me I would become a very Cynical and depressed person for Ryder has changed my life since we adopted him in 2012.
Hope nobody is angry with me for trying to find her owner, but it seems she has loving parents that want her back.
They only had her for three weeks and probably the reason she did not make it the 3 blocks home.

While it is awesome they want their dog back I think they need to learn how to care for an animal. It's collar was too tight, had ticks, and no identification on it (chip, dog collar tag, etc).

ReplyQuote

While it is awesome they want their dog back I think they need to learn how to care for an animal. It's collar was too tight, had ticks, and no identification on it (chip, dog collar tag, etc).

Totally get what your saying,  my own ex let's our dogs run around on our property without their collars and it bugs the shit out of me, grateful they all have chips.

ReplyQuote

Totally get what your saying,  my own ex let's our dogs run around on our property without their collars and it bugs the shit out of me, grateful they all have chips.

So, what you are saying is that you're NOT cynical and depressed? Hmmmmm......IDK    😮 😮 ::)

Just kidding Blake.  😉  Great riding this weekend, btw....

And yeah, what WEBDUDE said about the dog's owners x2!!!!!

ReplyQuote