Notifications
Clear all

South National

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Thanks to all for your hard work for a great time long days but great racing had a blast
Elvis 573g
Viva Las Vegas

Woop! Woop! Great job, South Chapter! The weather was perfect, the track was top shelf, the food was great, but nothing beats hanging out with a bunch of racing buddies. Thanks for making that event WELL worth the drive from San Francisco. It was a long haul (and certainly not the longest of those that showed up), but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks a million!
Darren 728b

ReplyQuote

I was only able to make it out on Saturday, it was great to see and speak with many of you!

It was really nice to see all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes and at the track payoff.

You all rock!

President - Mark Flinders (107g)
Vice President - George WHite
Race Director - Nick Stern (926g)
Statistician - Jesse Horne (18g)
Sec./Editor - Chris Cumbo (7g)
Treasurer - James Van Duinwyk (10g)
Web Director - Kevin Barda (852g)

Rich Hurtado - In it all

Scorekeepers
Starr
Criss TooTall
Rachel Hurtado
Su Cumbo

At The Starting Line
Ben Paris
Ronnie Tait (30 second board)

Man on the Mic
Chris Cumbo

Becky Taylor - Raffle Tickets

I know there are many others that played a roll in making the South National a success, so for those I missed Thank You!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Wow ...good weekend ...congratulations Steve on winning the grand prize pit bike.
Good to see you out there Arch and I hear you're planning on getting back on the bike.
Yes it was a bit of everyone coming together and chipping in and finding the openings of what needs to be done
and jumping in there and helping out. I'm glad you liked the track Darren and it was our pleasure.
Sorry support moto's were shortened.
We'll speed the gate drops between races next time.Some real hard racing going on all weekend. Thanks to Bruce coming up and helping out on the mic. and he won a moto.
Fridays practices were well worth it.

ReplyQuote