OTHG IS RACING ON O...

Notifications
Clear all

OTHG IS RACING ON OCT 4TH @ GH WITH OTMX --- CONFIRMED ---

15 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

The OTMX board has extended an invitation to share the track with them for our race on Oct 4th.  Let us show them our appreciation by showing up and supporting this event.  If the opportunity presents itself, let them know how much you appreciate their kind gesture.

There will be a special raffle for everyone who races with both clubs that day.  See everyone on Oct 4th. 

Rich

Lifetime Member

Fantastic!
Thanks to all in both clubs who helped , put this together.
This is after the Pasha and 2 stroke Nationals on Saturday October 3rd.
There is going to be a lot of MX racing this weekend.
You'll see Starr and Ronnie there and we will have transponders active.
-----
If you did not get an e mail on this upcoming race please send your address in . so we can keep you updated.
-----
We are still missing 1 transponder from the Shootout...please bring it back.

ReplyQuote

Great news. Now I can do about 20 motos over the weekend!!

I am racing the 125 and 500 on saturday and then with both clubs on the 350 on sunday.

Thanks to those of you who made it happen behind the scenes. Solid work.

ReplyQuote

Sweet!!! CUMBO for President!!!!  ;D

ReplyQuote

Sweet!!! CUMBO for President!!!!  ;D

I second that!!!!! CUMBO

ReplyQuote

A chance  for 4 motos  😉
Frank

ReplyQuote

Well, we just might make this one. Ryan is just itching to get back on the track.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

It will be good to see you and the boys back at the track!!!

Rich

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

LOL... you guys are very kind .
OTMX is at this moment giving us 2 races.
So, I hope you like big full gates !
Remember who is in front of you and behind you at the finish line...just in case the race turns into another Shootout...lol.

ReplyQuote

Hey Uncle Joe That's not why Ryan is itching

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

A chance  for 4 motos  😉
Frank

Very cool Frank...turn in your ticket for the raffle ...good luck on winning the jersey.

ReplyQuote

OTMX is as this moment giving us 2 races.
Remember who is in front of you and behind you at the finish line...just in case the race turns into another Shootout...lol.

Chris...Get with me on Saturday Morning and of course if you get a large turnout we will accommodate another race. Safety first! I will be ready for both scenarios prior to the race so that it will be an easy add if needed.

ReplyQuote

A chance  for 4 motos  😉
Frank

I'm just truly in awe of you Frank, hope to see you at Cahuilla if I make it.

My 86 KX250 (Christine) melted down 2 weeks ago so I am riding my 81 YZ465 ( Miss Piggy) again, and she has tried to throw me off every time I have ridden her at Cahuilla cuz she does bar swappers there, and I want to make sure I make it to the OTHG race at Elsinore which is the week after Cahuilla, which will be on the main track with the new starting gate that Randy Blevins helped install.

They finally have the prep down on that track now, so it is gonna be superb, as long as people don't mind a little hard pack (and a lot of traction for a change, lol).

PS - If OTMX had a joint race there with OTHG, you could ride 4 classes there as well!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

OTMX is as this moment giving us 2 races.

Chris...Get with me on Saturday Morning and of course if you get a large turnout we will accommodate another race. Safety first! I will be ready for both scenarios prior to the race so that it will be an easy add if needed.

Sounds great Josh...we will make it work. You organized well at our last GH combined race and we were done well before 3 pm.
With all the Saturday moto's running on GH... I'm expecting a rough fun track.

ReplyQuote
 372g

Well, we just might make this one. Ryan is just itching to get back on the track.

Right on Papa

ReplyQuote