Notifications
Clear all

Stepping Down

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Hello OTHG Family!  With heavy heart and great regret I would like to let you all know that I will be stepping down as race director and away from racing through at least the end of the year.  It's been a tough year for my family and I,  and it got worse yesterday with my Dad passing away just 3 weeks after being diagnosed with cancer.  I wanted to let you know myself as many of you are like my family and I would do anything I could to help each and every one of you out if you ever needed anything. 

I also want to let you know that this year has been crazy for most if not all of us and through this you have had a board that has tried to make the best of it for you!  It may not always be pretty and often times be ugly but these guys truly care that you are all having fun out there.

I'll be back, I'm not sure when but ready for battle when I am. 

RY 128

So sorry to hear about your father Rich. Wish you and your family blessings going forward.

ReplyQuote

Very sorry you lost your father Rich. You and your family will be in my prayers.
This has been a crazy year, wishing you all the best!
Marty

ReplyQuote

Wishing you the best Rich.  I truly appreciate everything you have done for the club.  I lost my dad 16 years ago and still think about him everyday.  I can imagin how devistated you are at this time.  Best thoughts out to you and your family

ReplyQuote

Rich,

First please accept Finn and I's deepest condolences for the loss of your father and know our hearts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time.  Secondly thank you for looking out for those riders who may not be comfortable enough to do things others would and providing all a safe track to ride on.  You may not hear it directly but they thank you. 

We will definitely miss you and look forward to your return when you are ready  🙂

K-Low15G

ReplyQuote

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

ReplyQuote
 372g

Lost my Dad a few months ago as well young man, not fun by any means. Take your time, gather yourself, and come back to racing in your own due time.

My Best,

Dennis

ReplyQuote