September Racing

Notifications
Clear all

September Racing

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes

Looking for the members to give there opinion for OTHG having a race September 6th at lake Elsinore. They do have a brand new start gate. So everyone chime in and let us know if there is interest in this happening.

Thank You.

That would conflict with the Oldtimers 2-Day (Non Nat`l) at Glen Helen Main.  I think turnout would really suffer.  I already mailed my entry in too.

ReplyQuote

In a previous post the race director said we are not racing on the 6th because of the conflict with OTMX. I’ve made plans and won’t be racing.

ReplyQuote

In

ReplyQuote

Have to agree with Mike. This will conflict with not only OTMX but also Swap Moto.

ReplyQuote

I will go there any time there is a race there, but as mentioned, due to swap moto and otmx racing on the same day, the turnout will likely be less than it otherwise would be, but at the moment, Elsinore's calendar is pretty open, so you could get almost any date there you want, however, Pat Fowler told me the other day that they won't have camping until October at the soonest, but it is best to reconfirm as some things are still in flux there.

Also, just for general information, they can prep the main track so the dirt is on the firmer side instead of being really loose like it often has been, and they are prepping it on the firmer side every day except for pro day where they make it really loose and forms big ruts in the turns. I rode the main track last Sunday and it was prepped firm and I like it that way, but I hate sandy tracks like glen helen.

ReplyQuote