Aug 16 race at GH

Notifications
Clear all

Aug 16 race at GH

20 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes

Chucky just checking are you going to camp.
Over a few beers after DT1 and some shop drinking a couple of us are thinking about coming down.
Looking for a spot to park my cargo trailer that will be safe.

Thanks

No Tim, after I got home from the shootout, I put the slide out to clean the trailer and the motor and a cable went KAPUT. Leaving the slide OUT. At least it happened in my driveway, I'm on the " schedule " for the mobile guy.  😮

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Lori says she's scheduling ARX for Saturday or something? Othg will be on the main track and Oldtimers on the REM October 4th unless someone can get them to want to share with us. Lori says the Glen Helen calender is messed up right now but cleared up October 4th.

ReplyQuote

i'll ask at the meeting on tuesday

ReplyQuote

i'll ask at the meeting on tuesday

Yes Bill do, Both on the same track
Frank

ReplyQuote

Lori says she's scheduling ARX for Saturday or something? Othg will be on the main track and Oldtimers on the REM October 4th unless someone can get them to want to share with us. Lori says the Glen Helen calender is messed up right now but cleared up October 4th.

Well that would work for GH. If ARX was moved to Saturday due to the fact that they use an altered version of the vet track, they wouldn't interfere with the Wiesco two stroke race on the main track Saturday, leaving both tracks open on Sunday. Like I said I was asking for me, Vintage / Modern on Saturday, Modern VS CP259 on Sunday.  8)

Chucky

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2