Aug 16 race at GH

Notifications
Clear all

Aug 16 race at GH

20 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Since OTMX is on the REM track and OTHG is on the main track, will OTHG be honoring the $20 second class for OTMX members?  Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Rich

Yes.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thank you.  I’ll pass the info along.

ReplyQuote

How does this work ? Are both clubs giving out tickets like last time ? As much as this sounds redundant, I am asking for a " friend" . I'm prepared to put up the $20.00 for my friend if he can pull it off.  ;D As of late he's been a one moto wonder. As Kenny Rogers said " you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em". I think he should just decide what track he wants to race on.  😉 😉

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Hey Chuck. If you're a gang member and you are racing with oldtimers its $20 to come race with us as a second class to get your 4 moto fix in. Don't know if Otmx is doing the same for Otmx members who are also gang members though.

ReplyQuote

Hey Chuck. If you're a gang member and you are racing with oldtimers its $20 to come race with us as a second class to get your 4 moto fix in. Don't know if Otmx is doing the same for Otmx members who are also gang members though.

Ok, he's a member of both I think, anyway I'm pretty confident I'm going to spend the $20 on Choco Taco's from the Ice cream truck.  ;D See you tomorrow.

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Looking forward to it.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Hey Chuck is OTMX doing $20 for gang members to race REM as a second class. (Asking for a friend).

Do you remember the 2 clubs racing at GH the same day on different tracks years ago ?

ReplyQuote

i think they did last year

ReplyQuote

Hey Chuck is OTMX doing $20 for gang members to race REM as a second class. (Asking for a friend).

Do you remember the 2 clubs racing at GH the same day on different tracks years ago ?

I don't know Chris, you might  ask OTMX board, I do remember the clubs on opposing tracks in the past. And like someone pointed out it's not easy to try and do both.
Chucky

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

I don't know Chris, you might  ask OTMX board, I do remember the clubs on opposing tracks in the past. And like someone pointed out it's not easy to try and do both.
Chucky

Could be a good day of racing...I thought it was a few to 6 years ago Bill . I remember getting 2 full Moto's in with OTHG and one full Moto in with OTMX .  Then the classes overlapped and then I was only able to get a couple laps in the second motor with OTMX.
Okay Chuck, I'll put a question to the OTMX and see if their race director is willing to post an opposite schedule with OTHG to benefit riders that might want to do both tracks.  Like Frank Derby, Bruce , James, Firemanrich. Josh and Kevin Barda, if he is there then.

ReplyQuote

Chucky

Could be a good day of racing...I thought it was a few to 6 years ago Bill . I remember getting 2 full Moto's in with OTHG and one full Moto in with OTMX .  Then the classes overlapped and then I was only able to get a couple laps in the second motor with OTMX.
Okay Chuck, I'll put a question to the OTMX and see if their race director is willing to post an opposite schedule with OTHG to benefit riders that might want to do both tracks.  Like Frank Derby, Bruce , James, Firemanrich. Josh and Kevin Barda, if he is there then.

Will the race schedule of both clubs be posted in advance? Or will it be a case of pony up $ 20.00 and cross your fingers ? How will practices be coordinated ? Obviously it's ironic that both clubs not only scheduled against each other the same day but also the same venue.

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Hey Chuck. I will get our RD to put our schedule up next week and try to get Josh to do the same. They can also put up practice schedules. We are on separate tracks because Otmx has done the 2 race agreed upon sharing and don't want to share anymore this year. This will be the same situation October 4th when both clubs are at Glen Helen.

ReplyQuote

Thanks for the response Phil. I also saw that on the GH calendar. It shows ARX on the Vet track and OTHG / OTMX on the main. So your're pulling the plug on that date ? ( asking for me )

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Chucky just checking are you going to camp.
Over a few beers after DT1 and some shop drinking a couple of us are thinking about coming down.
Looking for a spot to park my cargo trailer that will be safe.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2