Shootout Results / ...

Notifications
Clear all

Shootout Results / Lap times

22 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes

Just confirming Starr will go over all of the races by hand. 52 INT is wrong also. Thank you. I also looked forward to those rollers in the sand section. Oh well

ReplyQuote

I stand corrected, it was correct...maybe  ::)

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Just confirming Starr will go over all of the races by hand. 52 INT is wrong also. Thank you. I also looked forward to those rollers in the sand section. Oh well

Yes, that's what i understood after speaking with her last night.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

" I have one problem... Whoever complained and got the 3 rollers taken out from Fridays practice should stop being a damn sissy!  😛 It was an awesome and unique addition to the track and yet we went back to the same old sand section for the races. Boring!" ---------------X3.

ReplyQuote

does anyone know who it was that crashed on the hip jump in the nov race. i couldn't believe he got back up

ReplyQuote

My brother Andy won the 45 Beg Class and I don't see him listed in the results.  Kinda funny because he was listed in the Saturday results then his name disappeared on Sunday.  Weird

ReplyQuote

Hey Bill that was Matt Dawson from up North The same guy who crashed hard at our national (I think he broke his back) when we had it at milestone. He was a 52 master after the last crash dropped to 52 expert and just getting back and feeling comfortable. He told me he might of broken both wrist but probably just really sore. if I hear anything else all let you know.
John

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2