Shootout Results / ...

Notifications
Clear all

Shootout Results / Lap times

22 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes

Will they be posted here or on the Glen Helen website ?

Chucky

Lap times. ? Results ?

Bruce Ashmore 111 g

ReplyQuote

Mylaps is on the Glen Helen site. Getting results up as soon as we can.

ReplyQuote

Glen Helan was operating their lap timing equipment for the race.
A few clases have to be hand scored when their equipment broke down.
Such is the way of technology, super good most of the time so a glitch now and then can be expected with computer tracking and scoring.
Still love the lap times aspect of it.

Dave

ReplyQuote

Mylaps is on the Glen Helen site. Getting results up as soon as we can.

Thanks Phil, CP 259 and I had a see saw battle of moto wins over the two days. I didn't go up to the tower to look at the end of the day. He came over to my pit after the last moto asking if I was going to be at LACR so he could get retribution. I think he got the over all. Thanks again for a great weekend.

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Real curious on how my class ended up on the overall. Fairly certain I pulled off 3rd, but there was too much confusion at the end of the day... My ribs were too sore for me to stick around while things got sorted.

ReplyQuote

Glen Helan was operating their lap timing equipment for the race.
A few clases have to be hand scored when their equipment broke down.
Such is the way of technology, super good most of the time so a glitch now and then can be expected with computer tracking and scoring.
Still love the lap times aspect of it.

Dave

So we don't have any lap times available? They're not available on the GH site.

Jon

ReplyQuote

Hey guys...we are working on getting the results corrected.  Unfortunately lap times probably won't be available.  There was an issue with the equipment and Starr has agreed to help me get it all figured out though the hand scoring.  I'm truly sorry for the delay but we will get this corrected.

Rich Young  #128
Race Director 

ReplyQuote

Some are and some where not picked up. 

ReplyQuote

Thanks Rich and Starr!

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Now available on GH website:

OTHG SHOOT OUT
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY - 7/26/2020

OTHG SHOOT OUT
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY - 7/25/2020

OVERALL RESULTS OTHG SHOOT OUT
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY - 7/25/2020

-------------------------------------------

Glen Helen Raceway - Trackside Online Results
live.tracksideresults.com/glenhelen/liveresults.asp
OTHG SHOOT OUT, GLEN HELEN RACEWAY. July 25, 2020 Scoring Uplink Status: Online

ReplyQuote

Barrett Kiick was 1-1 on day 1 for 28 Novice. He is overall 1st for the weekend and received a trophy as such. Not sure where that places me. 2nd, possibly? Could have sworn there was another guy that finished ahead of me both days.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

James after looking at your class scoring each day and overall scores, those scores do not look right with so many DNF 's or match your recolection.
There are lap times posted.
Starr will go through and try re-figure the shootout scoring.
Hence, the need to always have manuel scorekeeping along with computers .
GH helped us out with scorekeeping this weekend on a different scoring system than we are used to.
We've had a long run of flawless good scorekeeping by our scorekeepers for a long time.
Jessica and Renée will be coming out this Sunday, to score with Starr.
We should be back on track at LACR with the scoring.
Thanks to our scorekeepers.

ReplyQuote

James after looking at your class scoring each day and overall scores, those scores do not look right with so many DNF 's or match your recolection.
There are lap times posted.
Starr will go through and try re-figure the shootout scoring.
Hence, the need to always have manuel scorekeeping along with computers .
GH helped us out with scorekeeping this weekend on a different scoring system than we are used to.
We've had a long run of flawless good scorekeeping by our scorekeepers for a long time.
Jessica and Renée will be coming out this Sunday, to score with Starr.
We should be back on track at LACR with the scoring.
Thanks to our scorekeepers.

To be clear, I'm not upset about the scoring... I'm just trying to provide some clarity to my class to help those trying to make the corrections. I'm 99% sure my overall score would have put me in 3rd, but you guys do what you have to do and I'm sure it will all turn out fine.  8)

I agree that the electronic scoring loop has been virtually trouble free in the past couple years that I've experienced (since I joined the club), rendering hand scoring an unnecessary task. If we can get back to how it's been in recent years we should have some truly excellent events... Seeing as the scoring this past weekend was really the only hiccup. Everything else from track prep, announcements, commentary, timeliness, gate drops, etc.... It was ran very well!

Actually I have one problem... Whoever complained and got the 3 rollers taken out from Fridays practice should stop being a damn sissy!  😛 It was an awesome and unique addition to the track and yet we went back to the same old sand section for the races. Boring!

ReplyQuote

Thanks, got the info I was looking for, I guess I have to go to LACR and defend my crown.  😮

Chucky

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2