Great time at the G...

Notifications
Clear all

Great time at the GH corral.

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions

Thanks for a fun race weekend. Thanks for opening it up to non members and OTMX members. Track prep and layout were awesome, thanks to all who made it possible. I had a great gun fight with CP259.  8)

Chucky

Great job by the board
So much fun seeing my OTHG Family again.

ReplyQuote

Yes it was a blast thanks to the board and the Glen Helen crew for a Awesome weekend of racing and Mark at  Mad Photos for the great shots
Elvis 573r
Viva Las Vegas

ReplyQuote
 372g

Yes it was a blast thanks to the board and the Glen Helen crew for a Awesome weekend of racing and Mark at  Mad Photos for the great shots
Elvis 573r
Viva Las Vegas

X 3 What Chuck, Mike, and Steve had to say!

ReplyQuote
 516G

It has been a long time since I have had so much fun. Everything was great, the track, the weather, the racing and the socializing.
I went home with a smile on my face and without injury.
Doesn't get much better.
Thanks to everyone who came out and had fun. I truly enjoyed seeing all of you.

A shout out to a few guys that hit the dirt. Hope you all made it home OK and are already on the mend.
And a special shout out to Dan Jones. Dan your spiritual guidance is appreciated more than you know. You are truly one of a kind.
Thank You for all you do.

Pete

ReplyQuote

Epic weekend. Thanks to all that put it on.

Bruce Ashmore 111g

ReplyQuote

Also I forgot to mention, great job by the guy who was announcing the races Sunday, I had the radio on and I was well informed of what race was on the track and when I should go to the gate. " If you're throwing a whip over the finish line jump,...... you're probably not a novice "  ;D And very entertaining as well.  8)

Chucky

ReplyQuote