Glen Helen Covid ga...

Notifications
Clear all

Glen Helen Covid gate entry rule.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions

Everyone who is bringing a non racer this weekend must be considered your race crew not spectators. No Spectators aloud and this gets them through the gate. You will see the sign when you arrive No Spectators. We don't want to get Glen Helen shutdown so abide by their rules for Covid. Masks are highly recommended ( wink wink) but not mandatory. Thank You everyone.

This is standard for these events, At the last event I attended there ARX instructed us to comply with the same guidelines. Although the girl at the gate didn't ask, I had a speech prepared that explained that the mean looking chick in the passenger seat was, not my wife coming to watch me race, but my nutritionist, as trainer, mechanic and spectator was on the banned list. My Nutritionist would be in fact preparing my meals making her " essential personnel ". I will be rolling solo this weekend so I may come by to see what's " cooking "  😉 I've a plan to break the rules yet once again, my dog will be spectating anything that falls off the plate.

Chucky 

ReplyQuote

I had a speech prepared that explained that the mean looking chick in the passenger seat was, not my wife coming to watch me race, but my nutritionist, as trainer, mechanic and spectator was on the banned list.
Chucky

That's hilarious, maybe I will tell them my wife is actually my caretaker.

I wonder what the guys in the other clubs are gonna be doing this weekend while we are out racing at their favorite track.

ReplyQuote