Friday Practice at ...

Notifications
Clear all

Friday Practice at the non National National

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Checking in if there will be Friday practice for the 2 day non National event?

Thanks

Yes Tim.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thanks
I can do Friday and Sat

ReplyQuote

Thanks

Where and when is this?

ReplyQuote

Thanks

Where and when is this?

Ready Mike in 3 - 2 -1
[move][glow=red,2,300]THE DEVILS SAND BOX[/glow] [/move]

Gave up on the Doughnut eaters eh?  🙂

Chucky

ReplyQuote

[shadow=red,left]Oh Mike we can have some fun, these guys have a way cooler forum. [/shadow]

Can you con the same guy to TOW   I mean PUSH start Christine  two days in a row  :-[ ::) Anyway I have to work Saturday so I'm going to miss out on the CalVMX race at the Glen Helen VET track, but I will be there Sunday to race with ARX. If you're around swing by and check out my 1/4 liter relic.

Chucky

ReplyQuote

Thanks

Where and when is this?

Ready Mike in 3 - 2 -1
[move][glow=red,2,300]THE DEVILS SAND BOX[/glow] [/move]
Chucky

Yeah...of course it is...why did I even fkg ask?

Gave up on the Doughnut eaters eh?  🙂
Chucky

Oh not in the least, and why would I?

ReplyQuote

[shadow=red,left]Oh Mike we can have some fun, these guys have a way cooler forum. [/shadow]

Actually it is a bit boring over here, only because nobody ever seems to argue about anything..

Can you con the same guy to TOW   I mean PUSH start Christine  two days in a row  :-[ ::)

Oh the guys here will help me if they are there, and so will the Swap Moto guys, because they know me as well, but as far as Christine goes, she easily starts if one is in at least good enough shape to get out of bed in the morning without assistance.

Oops...there goes my spleen!

Anyway I have to work Saturday so I'm going to miss out on the CalVMX race at the Glen Helen VET track, but I will be there Sunday to race with ARX. If you're around swing by and check out my 1/4 liter relic.

Chucky

I would love to see your pip squeek, but I now have to work Saturday as I have another car auction to go to, and I have decided not to race the Hell Hole with either club on Sunday (even though I would probably win the OTMX race cuz the other out of shape Geriatrics are likely gonna pass out in the 100 degree heat long before the race is over), mainly because I don't want to risk crashing just yet on the leg I broke, so my plan at the moment is to race with Swap Moto on Sunday on the Perris vet track and get my azz kicked by all the friggen cherry pickin sand baggers they have there.

ReplyQuote