July 12th Glen Hele...

Notifications
Clear all

July 12th Glen Helen race

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Rumor has it we are not racing on the 12th can anyone confirm this I see the OTMX is on the G.H. calendar. If we don't have our own race are we racing with them.

It would be cool if we could share the track again.  I enjoy riding with both clubs and a 4 motor day is painfully fun.

ReplyQuote

We do not have a July 12th race at this time. Oldtimers have voted to not share the track with us that day. Rem has a vintage race on it. We are working on something else and will let everyone know very soon. Sorry it has been tough getting tracks right now.

ReplyQuote

It would be cool if we could share the track again.  I enjoy riding with both clubs and a 4 motor day is painfully fun.

We can slide over to the Vet track and get two more with the 125's  8)

Chucky

ReplyQuote

if the oldtimers voted not to share the track that was done by the board because i never heard anything about it

ReplyQuote

I called there v.p Ed and asked if they would share the track with us July 12th. He sent me a text that the board had voted to not share with us. He did invite othg members to race with them if they wanted to.

ReplyQuote

OTMX already has another club joining them on the 12th otherwise I do not believe they would of had a problem sharing. 3 clubs sharing the track on one race day is just too much. 5 moto's for OTMX, 3 moto's for Pasha's 125 race, plus 5 moto's for OTHG would make for a crazy long day.

ReplyQuote

Josh I wasn't told that. Just a No.

ReplyQuote

It’s my understanding Old timers told OTHG no Then allowed this 125 race to join with them after the fact. Apparently there is some bad blood going on or they just wanted all of the money for the weekend.

ReplyQuote

We can slide over to the Vet track and get two more with the 125's  8)

Chucky

Ok CHUCKY...just what the hell are you doing on this site?

ReplyQuote

We do not have a July 12th race at this time. Oldtimers have voted to not share the track with us that day. Rem has a vintage race on it. We are working on something else and will let everyone know very soon. Sorry it has been tough getting tracks right now.

Dare I say Perris or Elsinore vet tracks. Maybe the Elsinore vet track price would work out better than what you had to pay for the main track, but who knows, since their prices unfortunately escalated quickly from what they told me they would be.

ReplyQuote