Clear all

How Much?

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

😮
Trying to lighten the mood  ;D

I just had stem cell surgery on my knees yesterday and am doing the same on Monday for my shoulder.....Does that count? It is, after all, because of riding and so I can ride again....lol

Let me know if that counts before I vote!  😉

ReplyQuote

There is no "$0" option so I cant vote.  ;D

ReplyQuote

As long as Rocky Mountain keeps delivering I keep buying parts. 😮 Sitting in the garage staring at my 1980 XR 80 and it's saying " you've been talking about me, lets go ! ".  😮

Chucky

ReplyQuote

I picked up an 02 CR125 cheap for something to do, Rocky Mountain has been my friend.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I just had stem cell surgery on my knees yesterday and am doing the same on Monday for my shoulder.....Does that count? It is, after all, because of riding and so I can ride again....lol

Let me know if that counts before I vote!  😉

That in addition to the mandatory purchase of a new bike to get the bad funk off, might take the cake  😀

ReplyQuote

Ya, pass.  I'm to afraid my wife could see this.

ReplyQuote

I sure could use some race gas credits right about now.  ;D Mike, just do what I do, have Carol buy some art supplies,  😉 Sewing supplies and MX parts go hand and hand  8)

Chucky

ReplyQuote

For now I would have to say $0. It would be just useless bling that no would see for awhile????????????????????

ReplyQuote