you might want to check but the word i got is the county closed it

Glen Helen web site says closed till April 3rd

ReplyQuote

REM and SRA cancelled

ReplyQuote

You might wanna check the post right before yours

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Practice this Saturday at Glen Helen this Saturday, April 4 is tentative.
SRAGP this Sunday at Glen Helen this Sunday, April 5 is tentative.
So double check before you go there.

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Saturday canceled.
Sunday SRAGP postponed.

ReplyQuote

A friend of mine who works for the County said it will be at least until the middle of May.  They haven't announced anything past the end of this month yet but they are going to wait and see what the next couple weeks brings.  It sucks but it is what it is.

ReplyQuote

CA cases are projected to peak around 4/26. Should start a slow decline throughout May, hastened by the warmer temperatures as Summer approaches. I'm guessing restrictions lifted/eased throughout Summer until Fall when temps cool again. This thing will come back in waves (less severe each time).

ReplyQuote

A friend of mine who works for the County said it will be at least until the middle of May.  They haven't announced anything past the end of this month yet but they are going to wait and see what the next couple weeks brings.  It sucks but it is what it is.

I have MX friends who lost jobs, this isn't short term by any means. The financial impact is going to be the deal breaker in our community. This is an expensive sport, and a fragile economic machine at best. Remember back to what the recession did to it, this is going to be a bigger hit. The probability of returning back to business by May, June ......... there's no time table to work with. Whether it's your local restaurant, barber shop or favorite track, things are going to be different on the other side of this.

Chucky   

ReplyQuote

Definitely a fiscal impact.  I just hope the industry as a whole can ride this out (no pun intended!!) and things return to normal for the summer.

ReplyQuote