BREAKING NEWS for M...

Notifications
Clear all

BREAKING NEWS for MARCH 28-29

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

With the South National being postponed, DT1 has invited all of the OTHG Chapters to their facility on March 28 and 29. Saturday March 28 will be a private OTHG Practice only with OTHG Racing taking place on Sunday the 29th.  Hope to see everyone there!

Rich

sounds good

ReplyQuote

Hopefully we will still have the South Nat'l at a later date and the DT1 is not replacing?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

No, DT1 is not replacing the South National Mike. The South National has been rescheduled for July 24-26 at Glen Helen. Hope to see you there.

Rich

ReplyQuote

I'm asking the members what they want to happen with this D-T1 race. I think if we are expecting members to go to D-T1 and spend the money to do so it should be a points race for South Chapter. For what it costs in these trying times to just go to a fun race with no points is asking too much of the members in my opinion. Members should always come first.

ReplyQuote

I think a points race sounds good!

ReplyQuote

I don't think it should be a points race since the original schedule was altered. Those who don't make the trip shouldn't be penalized for not going wrt points.  Just my 2 cents.

K-Low15g

ReplyQuote

I think it would be rather inconsiderate to make it a points race given the current state of affaris. Many people are working less or not working at all so money could be tight and given how far DT1 makes it even harder. So to change the schedule and then under the nationwide health concerns make it a points race seems like a poor choice.

ReplyQuote

And are the hotels open for those who don't have motorhomes

ReplyQuote

Totally agree Kevin. No points considering everything. Just go and have fun

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

It was never intended to be a points paying race.  Nor was it intended to pay promotional points to the individuals that win.  just a fun weekend.

Rich

ReplyQuote