OTHG National Cance...

Notifications
Clear all

OTHG National Cancellation Concerns.

17 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions

Just to reassure everyone we are not considering or planning to cancel our national because of the Coronavirus flu. The only way that would happen if the state makes Glen Helen shut down which I doubt will happen. We are under the required maximum of 250 people at a gathering anyway. So continue your planning to come here March 27th-29th for some great racing, food and incredible raffle prizes. Take all your precautions to stay healthy and I'm looking forward to all of you having a awesome time with the South Chapter. Thank you.

Phillip Miller
OTHG South President.

Very nice! 8)
Marty

ReplyQuote

Ya, we are all kinda spread out in open air.  Kinda the furthest thing from my mind at Glen Helen. I really can't worry about it.  Much great risk on the track or the freeway.
Besides, we are all athletes in tip top shape, right? LOL

ReplyQuote

I don’t recall anyone skipping racing during the flu season all these years. Get out and race!!

ReplyQuote

The club is seriously saying that the National is still on for the south, considering the state is telling everyone no events larger than 50 people.

ReplyQuote

We are having our National. The only thing that would stop it is Glen Helen shutting down. And I doubt that is going to happen.

ReplyQuote

So Phil your the Pres. of othg south .What is the gang doing to take precautions for the people who show up to race.
There are no test kits available for people to take to make sure that someone is not infected with the virus. I'm all about racing, but when you don't know who is infected or has it. Safety should always be the main concern of your members. The last thing I want is to start sh...t

ReplyQuote

Sean, if you are afraid of contracting the covid-19 flu strain we will understand if you stay home. Please do what you feel you must to ensure your safety.

Rich

ReplyQuote

Well I just got news the Worcs gp I was going to this weekend got cancelled the health officials said no more than 10 people can gather in one place hope this doesn't hold true for CA not trying to stir up anything just wanted to let you all know
Elvis

ReplyQuote

SRA is happening at Glen Helen this weekend and Swap is happening at LACR this weekend as well. The WORCS race is out of state. The Board is in constant communication with Glen Helen and we are a go.

ReplyQuote

I'll bring the Coronas.  8)

ReplyQuote

I got the limes ????

ReplyQuote

The race is almost two weeks out as of the announcement anyways. If this was that serious why hasn’t the government rounded up all the transients and locked them down to keep them from spreading Covid-19? Created chaos! This is a test run on societal manipulation. Now that I stirred the pot  ;D let’s get out and race and keep the economy rolling!!!

ReplyQuote

I work for LA County Department of Health Services and paid for my Son’s an My National Race and probably cant go now. Damn looks like I may be on call.

ReplyQuote

I'll bring the Coronas.  8)

Now here is a man with the right plan!  8)

Fight corona with Coronas!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2