Notifications
Clear all

Darren Berg

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Not sure how many of you all knew him, but he passed away. Very sad day. RIP Darren, I will miss you buddy.

I had the pleasure of racing against him a number of times. He was a true racer who was coming to find himself at the front of the 50 Novice class at the REM Saturday MX races with regularity. I can still hear him telling me, “you have to pay your dues in that class, lots of fast guys!” He will be missed. RIP DB.

RICH

ReplyQuote

Sad to hear....Gods Speed!!

ReplyQuote

Does anyone know how or why he passed away?

ReplyQuote

i heard heart attack

ReplyQuote

Thanks Bill!

ReplyQuote

Very Sad news. God Speed Darren Berg

ReplyQuote

There will be a celebration of Darren's life in the museum at Glen Helen,Saturday February 22,2020 from 2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.  Darren's wife Lisa would like his moto family to join her in sending the Hillbilly off from his favorite place.

Here's her facebook post about it.

Lisa Demankowski Berg
In memory of Darren Berg #2
We would like you all to join us in the barn at Glen Helen on Feb 22, 2020 2pm -6pm to celebrate the life of Darren
We will start off with a few words and a prayer provided by Luther French from there, we will open the mic for anyone who would like to say a few words. After we will have some appetizers and drinks to enjoy our time with him at his favorite place where Darren ,myself n Timmy have lots of awesome memories
18585 Verdemont Ranch Rd, San Bernardino, CA 92407
Please Message Ray Valenzuela for additional information

Chucky

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

Thanks Chuck for letting the gang know,I'll sure try to be there .
Sad day when we loose a fellow avid MX'r.

ReplyQuote

No problem Chris, there are a few of us camping, the Brooks family and Ray are going to continue to celebrate with some hot dogs and brews at the Brooks camp. It would be cool to see both clubs come together to honor Darren and his love for our sport. If you knew Darren you knew that when his Buzzsaw 1 or 2 wasn't blown up he was racing.

Chucky

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

6 pm the museum will be used for awards.

/:/

ReplyQuote