Clear all

Tulare Report

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter  

Well, the 2019 Nationals are a wrap.

I ended up with the win barely. Barely hung on for the win in 2 of the 4 motos.  Thanks to John Lombardo for the loaner bike as that saved my weekend. Weather was warm/hot saturday and then windy and cool on Sunday. Track was a lot of fun and prepped well.

A few guys had great weekends that I saw. Ashmore and Flinders both with a 2nd overall. Maciel for the win I believe. Cimino toughed it out and taking a digger.

Big props to Starr and Chris in the trailer for all their work. But mostly for putting up with me....

And thanks to Barrett for just being a funny guy to have around the pits and cheering for you!!!

And a big thanks to everyone for always willing to help out with my daughter (especially Karen!!) . Raylen had a great time as she rode a bunch out there this weekend.

And biggest thanks to Ronnie for basically baby sitting me and keep me orginized on race weekend. She makes my life easier for sure (and pretty easy on the eyes too).

As usual saw a bunch of people (too many to list) and was great just hanging at the races with friends. But No I feel like I need a vacation from my weekend haha

See some of you at Vet Worlds next. And then in Cahuilla!!!

Epic weekend .the track was so much fun.

Bruce Ashmore 111g

ReplyQuote

Don't forget about BAR DAH winning the 52 Master Class.  8)

ReplyQuote
Admin
Topic starter  

Well, the 2019 Nationals are a wrap.

I ended up with the win barely. Barely hung on for the win in 2 of the 4 motos.  Thanks to John Lombardo for the loaner bike as that saved my weekend. Weather was warm/hot saturday and then windy and cool on Sunday. Track was a lot of fun and prepped well.

A few guys had great weekends that I saw. Ashmore and Flinders both with a 2nd overall. Maciel for the win I believe. Cimino toughed it out and taking a digger.

Big props to Starr and Chris in the trailer for all their work. But mostly for putting up with me....

And thanks to Barrett for just being a funny guy to have around the pits and cheering for you!!!

And a big thanks to everyone for always willing to help out with my daughter (especially Karen!!) . Raylen had a great time as she rode a bunch out there this weekend.

And biggest thanks to Ronnie for basically baby sitting me and keep me orginized on race weekend. She makes my life easier for sure (and pretty easy on the eyes too).

As usual saw a bunch of people (too many to list) and was great just hanging at the races with friends. But No I feel like I need a vacation from my weekend haha

See some of you at Vet Worlds next. And then in Cahuilla!!!

Don't forget about BAR DAH winning the 52 Master Class.  8)

Flinders - "I reed gud becuz my teechers learned me to reed and right"

ReplyQuote