Clear all

Points as of July 8

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter  

See attached or go to the home page 🙂

I'm not points chasing by any means but I was on the results sheet as an OD and it shows no pints for the race Sunday.  I am a member, joined February or March.  Who would I need to get in touch with to fix that?  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Admin
Topic starter  

I'm not points chasing by any means but I was on the results sheet as an OD and it shows no pints for the race Sunday.  I am a member, joined February or March.  Who would I need to get in touch with to fix that?  Thanks.

Jesse Horne is the statistician so contact him 🙂

ReplyQuote

Hi Ernie,

Hope you are well.  Yes, you are a member, I have your membership form from February.  I have updated the points and you have been scored for the two motos.  You will see the change next time we upload them to the site.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I appreciate it.  Thanks, -Jesse

Jesse Horne - 5g
OTHG Statistician

ReplyQuote

Hi Ernie,

Hope you are well.  Yes, you are a member, I have your membership form from February.  I have updated the points and you have been scored for the two motos.  You will see the change next time we upload them to the site.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I appreciate it.  Thanks, -Jesse

Jesse Horne - 5g
OTHG Statistician

Thank you Sir, I appreciate your looking into it.

ReplyQuote