Picnic - Bowling???...

Notifications
Clear all

Picnic - Bowling????

15 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter  

Bowling????  Interesting idea.  Sounds like fun.  I think they serve beer at bowling alleys?                      Hopefully the location is centrally located.  I know once a year the Pros have a bowling event at Concord Lanes off the 91 fwy in Anaheim. 

Bowling????  Interesting idea.  Sounds like fun.  I think they serve beer at bowling alleys?                      Hopefully the location is centrally located.  I know once a year the Pros have a bowling event at Concord Lanes off the 91 fwy in Anaheim.

Yes the Ride day has been replaced by a Bowling day. Most have a full bar and food. Working on a location now. More info coming soon.  8)

ReplyQuote

Sounds good to me!  8)

ReplyQuote
Lifetime Member

I was just at the Corbin bowling alley last night for a fabulous band playing rock and roll and dancing.
They have a full bar and at night the lanes have low light with florescent lights and bowling going on until very late into the night.
Happening family fun place to go.

ReplyQuote

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReplyQuote

Did we vote at a monthly meeting to replace the July 21st ride day/picnic with a bowling tournament?????

I don't think so!!!

ReplyQuote

Did we vote at a monthly meeting to replace the July 21st ride day/picnic with a bowling tournament?????

I don't think so!!!

Vote at club meeting, club hasn't had a club meeting this year that I'm aware of...lol

ReplyQuote

:laugh: ;D 😀 :laugh:

ReplyQuote

I don't think so!!!

Vote at club meeting, club hasn't had a club meeting this year that I'm aware of...lol

Lol.  ::)

ReplyQuote

That sounds fun. Ride days during the summer are dumbest thing ever. Is it going to be a family deal.

ReplyQuote

Bowling details are on the South Members forum.  8)

ReplyQuote

That sounds fun. Ride days during the summer are dumbest thing ever. Is it going to be a family deal.

C'mon Phil, don't be negative. Is racing during the summer the dumbest thing ever? Is riding during the summer the dumbest thing ever? Are you a motocross rider, or a fair weather strider?

BTW, the banquet is not a "family" deal. There is no reason that the summer function needs to be either.  These events are point based and for the riders.....So often we forget that.

ReplyQuote

Mike,
Bring a friend and or family member.  8)

ReplyQuote

Mike,
Bring a friend and or family member.  8)

C'mon Mark, you know I'm flying everyone in for the event.  ::)

ReplyQuote

BTW, the banquet is not a "family" deal. There is no reason that the summer function needs to be either.  These events are point based and for the riders.....So often we forget that.

I like this approach a lot. Having family and friends around is awesome, but riding focused events are the best.

ReplyQuote