Ryder needs strengt...

Notifications
Clear all

Ryder needs strength

16 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions

So it comes with great pain that I inform you guys Ryder has a debilitating kidney infection that the Vets cant cure. We tried all available means so far and his condition is worsening.
If anyone wants to drive up to Agua Dulce to see him your are more than welcome and it would cheer him up I hope.
The Vet game him a few weeks and that was on 5/15, as he is growing so week because he no longer eats cause the food is basically turning into ammonia.
This exact time last year I was with my dying father as he lay wilting away in a hospital bed.
As I sit here crying I try and think Ryder was sent to me as a tool for my awakening and to make me a better soul.
I have to think that he is being called onto another mission to help others like he has helped me. So many of you have shown Ryder and myself love and compassion. He will always be part of the OTHG family.

I am scared dad!

ReplyQuote

The first thing that comes to my mind is how luck Ryder is to have you.  That's the sucky thing they are only designed to last 12 or so years.  I guess we are all just here for a visit and want to leave a positive impact.  Mission accomplished

ReplyQuote

Very sad to hear, prayers sent!

ReplyQuote

The first thing that comes to my mind is how luck Ryder is to have you.  That's the sucky thing they are only designed to last 12 or so years.  I guess we are all just here for a visit and want to leave a positive impact.  Mission accomplished

Thank you for that inpactfull statement!

ReplyQuote

I will miss Ryder. He was a great pit addition and I got to know him (he got to know me) over the years.

I am sorry to hear Blake.

ReplyQuote

Truly sorry to hear this he will be missed at the races truly a great dog  :'(
Elvis 537g

ReplyQuote

I am truly sorry to hear about the pain both you and Ryder are experiencing.  My thoughts and positive energy are being directed at both you and Ryder.  The OTHG family will miss Ryder, but we will never forget him.

Rich

ReplyQuote

Today will be the day we lay Ryder to rest. James Starr and Coco came and said goodby to him.
He loved them so much because they took care of him when I was flown out to the trauma center and they brought him home 300 miles away.
Not sure when I will be back to race or if I will ever be able to without my little rockstar.
Ryder loved you all and I am grateful you welcomed him into the OTHG family, I am sorry if he pissed on your tires but was his little way of showing you love and his way of saying "Ryder558 was here"

ReplyQuote

Blake,

So sorry to hear of this news. Please know that our hearts (Finn and I) are with you during this difficult time. Here is another example of how our pets truly are more than just animals, they are a part of us.  RIP Ryder

K-Low17G
Finn 35G 

ReplyQuote

Blake,

So sorry to hear of this news. Please know that our hearts (Finn and I) are with you during this difficult time. Here is another example of how our pets truly are more than just animals, they are a part of us.  RIP Ryder

K-Low17G
Finn 35G

Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote

As you wrote above, Ryder was sent to you as a tool for your awakening and to make you a better soul.  The dog that I laid to rest in 2004 taught me that happiness comes from within.  Every evening at around 9pm when I would open the front door and take him  for a walk he would act like a kid at Christmas, even though he would be walking past the same houses, sniffing the same dog poop, and pissing on the same trees as he did every other evening.  He was fated to live out the same day over and over again, but he loved it.  Every dog is like this.  I wondered "why can't I be more like my dog?"

ReplyQuote

Thank you

ReplyQuote

R.I.P. little Ryder. I met you a few times and wanted to steal you you were such a good pup:) I feel for you Blake. Keep your chin up and try to smile when you think of him

ReplyQuote

R.I.P. little Ryder. I met you a few times and wanted to steal you you were such a good pup:) I feel for you Blake. Keep your chin up and try to smile when you think of him

Thank you so much

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2